Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission as the most crucial Government machinery is responsible for releasing notification, conducting examination as well as selection and recruitment of candidates for various departments of the state of Chhattisgarh. The public Service Commission is serving dedicatedly for supporting the state government for filling up various vacancies in departments as and when required. The PSC functions as the most important nodal agency for the Government of Chhattisgarh from the recruitment perspective.
With the recent announcement, the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has notified for recruitment of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer (ADPPO) for the year 2013. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
Advertisement No: 01/2013/Exam/Dated-16-May-2013
Name and Number of the vacancies:
- Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer – 61 positions (UR-26, SC-07, ST-19, OBC-09 out of which Women 19 and PWD-04 posts)
Mode of application:
Through Online Application only as available on the website of Chhattisgarh PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 22-May-2013 from 1200Hours
- Final date for Online Registration of Application: 20-June-2013 till 2359 hours
- Dates for correction of Submitted Application: 21-June till 27-June-2013
- Date of examination: 15-September-2013
Pay Provisions and Scale of Pay:
- The applicants joining the service after selection will be granted a pay scale in the range of Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4300
- Other perks, allowances and facilities will be applicable as per the state government norms
Educational qualification Requirement:
- The interested applicants must have completed a Graduation Degree in Law from a recognized institute
- The applicant must have obtained minimum 18 years and should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st January 2014.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for domiciles of Chhattisgarh
- For Scheduled categories, there will be relaxation as applicable as per the state government regulations.
- For the candidates belonging Unreserved and OBC categories (from Chhattisgarh & from other states): Rs. 400
- For all others reserved categories (SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen from Chhattisgarh): Rs. 300
- These fees can be paid in cash at CSCs (Suvidha Kendras) or can be paid online through Debit card/ Credit card during filling online applications.
- The fee concession will be applicable for reserved categories of Chhattisgarh State only
The candidates will be inducted with an initial probation period of 2 years. After successful completion of the probation period they will be regularized on their job positions.
The selection will be done in the following manner:
- Written Examination
- Verification of Documents
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of CG PSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in
- The candidates need to read through the information on the website thoroughly before applying online
- The forms should be filled with facts and actual information.
- For detailed information candidates can log in to the website of CGPSC at http://psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/ADVERTISEMENT/adv_adppo2013.PDF
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>