Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment 2015-16 For Industrial Worksman (Grade-I) Trainee, reference to Advertisement Number 01/2015
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as its wholly owned subsidiary with a view to augmenting the production of bank notes in India to enable the RBI to bridge the gap between the supply and demand for bank notes in the country. This BRBNMPL is operating with its headquarters at Bangalore. The company manages 2 Presses one at Mysore in Karnataka and the other at Salboni in West Bengal.
For spearheading the project, the company is, in the process of recruiting manpower across all levels. Presently there is a notification for recruitment in cadre of Industrial Workman Grade-I (Trainee).
Important dates to reckon for:
- Date of commencement of Online Registration of Application: 15-April-2015
- Last Date for Online Registration: 06-May-2015
- Date for Fee Payment: 15-April-2015 to 06-May-2015
- Tentative Date for Online Examination: 06-June-2015
Details of Vacancies (Executive Cadre):
Industrial Workman (Grade-I) Trainee: 90 Posts (Out of which 13 are reserved for SC, 07 for ST, 24 for OBC and 46 for Unreserved/ General Profiles)
- Academic Requirements As on 06-May-2015: The candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Tool & Die Making/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Chemical Engineering with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate. OR, The candidates should have completed ITI/ NAC/ NTC in the trades of Letter Press/ Off-set/ Plate Making/ Graphic Art/ Re-toucher/ Tool& Die Maker/ MMTM/ Machinist/ Machinist Grinder/ Turner/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic under COE trades of Electronics & Electrical with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate.
- Experience As on 06-May-2015: Candidates should have one year of post-qualification experience in manufacturing/ production unit for Diploma Holders. Candidates should have two years of post-qualification experience in manufacturing/ production unit for NTC/ ITI holders; and one year post qualification experience for NAC holders (provided they have completed 1 year of Apprentice Training), in other cases, they must have completed two years of post-qualification experience.
- Age: The applicant must not have crossed the maximum age of 28 years of age as on 01-April-2015. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Pay Scale: Rs.7000 – Rs.24240 with Grade Pay of Rs.2280. During initial On-Job-Training period of One year the candidates will be allowed a monthly stipend of Rs.14000. Other perks and allowances will be as per the service rules.
- Probation and Training: The candidates, who will be selected for the job positions will be taken as On-job-trainee for a period of One year. After successful completion of Training Period, they will be inducted on Probation for One more year.
Application Fee & How to Pay:
SC, ST, and PWD applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee is to be paid through Online Payment mode with their VISA/ Master Debit/Credit card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets through the Online Payment gateway at the website of BRBNMPL at www.brbnmpl.co.in. On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt will be generated.
- No other mode of payment of application fees will however be accepted.
- Fee will be accepted only after 2nd working day from the date of online registration and can be deposited within next 3 working days In offline mode.
The selection will be done through an Online Written Test, followed by an Interview for the job positions. Pre-appointment Medical examination might be required for the candidates.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Interested candidates are requested to apply through online mode only through website of Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited at https://www.brbnmpl.co.in
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details before submitting their application.
One must refer to official recruitment advertisement from Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd., here, BRBNMPL Recruitment 2015 Advertisement For Industrial Workman Trainees.