With its recent announcement, the BEL is inviting competent candidature for filling up Probationary Engineers in various disciplines. The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
Name of the Position: Probationary Engineers (PE)
Stream of Recruitment: (394 Posts)
- Electronics Engineering (EE): 200 Positions
- Mechanical Engineering (ME): 120 Positions
- Computer Science & Engineering (CS): 57 Positions
- Civil Engineering: 10 Positions
- Electrical Engineering: 07 Positions
Note: Reservation for scheduled categories will be done as per directives from the Government.
Job Location: The requisite openings are for All/ any of the Units/ Offices of BEL at the various locations as Bangalore (Karnataka), Ghaziabad (UP), Pune (Maharashtra), Hyderabad (Telangana), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwara (Uttarakhand) Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- Opening of BEL website for Online Submission of Application: 27-April-2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application in BEL: 14-May-2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Application (Hard copy) along with Bank Challan: 20-May-2015
- Date for Downloading Admit Cards from BEL website: 07-June-2015 from 1400 Hours
- Date of Written Examination: 21-June-2015 (Sunday)
About Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. BEL today is a customer focused company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of quality, delivery & service. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navratna PSU and is among one of the eight PSUs working under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. This PSU is a flagship company under the state ownership and offers its electronics support to defence establishments in India.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500/- in the E-II Grade.
- In addition, they will be entitled to draw DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in E-II Grade.
- The applicants should have obtained at least 1st Class Bachelors Degree in Engineering in the concerned disciplines (Pass mark for SC/ ST).
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester / final year Engineering in the concerned disciplines, and who will be appearing for their final semester/final year exams in the month of May/June 2015 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates having 1st class Degree in AMIE and AMIETE are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit of 25 years as on 1st of May 2015.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for scheduled categories as per norms.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be through written test held at Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati , Chennai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Bhubaneswar centres; and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
- The selection will be done on a merit ranking basis.
- Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation / On-the-Job training for a period of 6 months.
- They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL.
- The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.300000/-.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL/ OBC category: Rs.500/- only
- For all others (SC/ ST/ PWD): Fees exempted
- The fees can be deposited in shape of a cash deposit challan as available during the Online Submission of Application at the BEL website at www.bel-india.com
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- Candidates will have to apply ONLINE in BEL website (www.bel-india.com).
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at https://jobapply.in/bel2015/DetailsAdv.htm before applying online.
- A Candidate can apply for any one post/discipline only.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, and other details.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- The hard copy of the application along with the fee deposit challan should be sent to the following address so as to reach by the last date notified.
- Address to send the detailed application form:
Post Box No.3076, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
We at Employmentnews.IndiaList.org, will be updating you with further information along with progress. Stay Connected… Best of Luck!