BEL Recruitment Advt No. 17556/HR/All-India | Probationary Engineers
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defense in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL is among an elite group of public sector undertakings which have been conferred the Navratna status by the Government of India. BEL today is a customer focused company providing state-of-the-art products & solutions at competitive prices, meeting the demands of quality, delivery & service. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navratna PSU and is among one of the eight PSUs working under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. This PSU is a flagship company under the state ownership and offers its electronics support to defence establishments in India.
With its recent announcement, the BEL is inviting competent candidature for filling up Probationary Engineers in various disciplines.
Selected candidates will be posted to any place in India or any Section/ Department/ Division/ Unit of BEL at Bangalore (Karnataka), Ghaziabad (UP), Pune (Maharashtra), Hyderabad (Telangana), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwara (Uttarakhand) and Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- Opening of BEL website for online submission of application: 04 October 2023
- Last date for submission of online application in BEL: 28 October 2023
- Date for downloading admit cards from BEL website:
- Date of Written Examination:
Name of the Position: Probationary Engineer (PE)
Stream of Recruitment: (232 Posts)
- Electronics and Communication: 124 Positions
- Mechanical Engineering (ME): 63 Positions
- Computer Science & Engineering (CS): 18 Positions
- Human Resource: 12 Positions
- Accounts: 15 Positions
Note: Reservation for scheduled categories will be done as per directives from the Government.
For Engineering Disciplines: The applicants should have obtained at least 1st Class Bachelors Degree (B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc.) in Engineering in the concerned disciplines (pass mark for SC/ ST). Candidates having 1st class Degree in AMIE / AMIETE / GIETE are also eligible to apply.
For Human Resource Discipline: Candidates must possess two years MBA/ MSW/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Human Resources Management/ Industrial Relations / Personnel Management from AICTE approved Colleges/Universities with first class. SC/ST/PwBD candidates with Pass class in the above degree/ disciplines are eligible to apply.
For Accounts Discipline: CA/CMA Final from The institute of Chartered Accountant of India / The Institute of Cost Accountant of India.
- The candidate must not have attained the upper age limit of 25 years (30 years for Accounts disciplines) as on 1st of September 2023.
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for scheduled categories as per norms.
Pay Scale Provisions:
- The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000/-
- In addition, they will be entitled to draw DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement and others as admissible in E-II Grade.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be through computer based test, and interview of shortlisted candidates based on performance in the written test.
- The selection will be done on a merit ranking basis.
- Selected candidates will be required to undergo an Orientation / On-the-Job training for a period of 6 months.
- They will be required to execute a Service Agreement to serve the Company for a period of 3 years after training and should be willing to serve in any of the Units / Offices of BEL.
- The amount payable for breach of Service Contract is Rs.300000.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category: Rs. 1180 only
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The fees can be deposited in shape of a cash deposit challan as available during the Online Submission of Application at the BEL website at bel-india.in
How to Apply: APPLY ONLINE NOW
Candidates will have to apply ONLINE. The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment Advt 17556-HR-All-India before applying online.