As a leading nationalized bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, with a network of more than 1775 Branches in India enjoys the presence in 29 States and 2 Union Territories. The total business of the Bank is over Rs. 170000 Crores. The Bank is committed to augmenting stakeholder value through concern, care and competence. The Bank believes that its manpower, process and mechanism are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are the most valuable asset and the HR Mission of the Bank is “Creating Competence and Passion for Business Excellence”.
With its recent notification, Bank of Maharashtra invites applications from eligible candidates, for the various posts of Specialist Officers in grades of II, III, IV & V. The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
- Commencement of date of online application: July 22, 2013
- Last Date of submission of online application: August 03, 2013
- Last Date of Edit of online application: August 06, 2013
- Last Date for Making Payment of application/ intimation fees: August 03, 2013
- Last Date for reprint: August 06, 2013
Name of the vacancies notified: 25 Positions
- Post Code – 01 – Asst. General Manager (Teaching Faculty) – Grade-SMGS-V – 01 position
- Post Code – 02 – Chief Manager (Teaching Faculty) – Grade-SMGS-IV – 02 positions
- Post Code – 03 – Senior Manager(Law Officer) – Grade-MMGS-III – 06 positions
- Post Code – 04 – Manager (Security Officer) – Grade-MMGS-III – 16 positions
NOTE: Reservation for privileged category such as SC, ST, OBC and PWD categories will be applicable as per rules of the bank
Age Limit: As on June 30, 2013
- Assistant General Manager: Minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years
- Chief Manager: Minimum 30 years and maximum 40 years
- Senior Manager: Minimum 25 years and maximum 45 years
- Manager: Minimum 30 years and maximum 45 years
- SMGS – V Assistant General Manager: Rs.36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400/-
- SMGS –IV Chief Manager: Rs.30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200/-
- MMGS-III Senior Manager: Rs.25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/-
- MMGS-II Manager: Rs.19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/-
- Post Code – 01: The applicants should be a Post Graduate Degree holder in the faculties of CAIIB.II/ MBA/ CA/ M.Ed/ LAW/ M.Tech./ ICWA Degree. The applicants should have Minimum 5 years experience as Faculty Member or In charge of Training facility in reputed Training Organization/ Large Corporate including/ PSBs AND, Minimum 3 years experience of working as an Officer in PSBs/ RBI/ any other reputed Financial Institution.
- Post Code – 02: The applicants should be a Post Graduate Degree holder in the faculties of CAIIB.II/ MBA/ CA/ M.Ed/ LAW/ M.Tech./ ICWA Degree. The applicants should have Minimum 3 years experience as Faculty Member or In charge of Training facility in reputed Training Organization/ Large Corporate including/ PSBs AND, Minimum 3 years experience of working as an Officer in PSBs/ RBI/ any other reputed Financial Institution.
- Post Code – 03: The applicants should be a Law Graduate. The applicants should possess minimum 5 years experience as Registered Practitioner or Law Officer in Commercial Bank or Financial Institute. Post Graduation in Law (LLM) and any additional qualification like CS is Desirable. Computer Literacy is also desirable.
- Post Code – 04: The applicants must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline. The applicants should have minimum 5 years of experience in Commissioned Service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Para Military Forces. Candidates having previous experience as Security Officer in Nationalized Banks would be preferred.
- The academic essentials will be verified as on 30-June-2013
Period of Probation:
The candidates selected as Specialist Officers will have to serve the bank for a period of 12 Months (1 year) from the date of joining.
The selected candidates as Specialist Officers will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank. This is mandatory for all positions.
Application Fee: Download Challan Here
For SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability candidates: Rs.100/-
For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- The fee can be remitted through CBS at any of the Branches of Bank of Maharashtra by means of a Payment Challan in CBS Account No.60138159161 with PUNE MAIN Branch in the name & style of “BOM SPECIALIST OFFICERS RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2013-14”. This challan can be downloaded from the Bank’s website.
- The fees can also be remitted through NEFT/ Net Banking
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in a Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared considering the performance of the candidates.
- The name of the selected candidates will be announced by the bank in due course through successive stages of selection.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through Bank of Maharashtra at www.bankofmaharashtra.in. Candidates are suggested to take print out (two copies) of system generated application form once candidates has submitted application form online successfully, and send one copy along with requested documents by ordinary post to HRM Department, Bank of Maharashtra, Lokmangal 1501, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005.
The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application and copy of fee payment challan to be reviewed in subsequent phases of selection.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experiences and much more, please refer to official advertisement from Bank of Maharashtra, here www.bankofmaharashtra.in/ca/documents/Advertisement.pdf.