Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited eligible candidates for direct recruitment for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Post Code: 1661
Nature of Service: Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service
Number of Vacancies: 213 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit: Candidates must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have completed the age of 30 years as on 01-July-2015. There is no upper age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Degree in Civil Engineering OR passed in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch. Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Selection Process: Final selection of candidates will be based on written examination of 500 marks, and Oral Test of 70 marks.
Examination Centers: Chennai, Salem, Coimbatore, Thanjavur, Chidambaram, Tiruchirappalli, Madurai, and Tirunelveli
Examination/ Application Fee:
- Rs. 170/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-) for all candidates.
- Those candidates who have already done one time registration by paying Rs.50 should be exempted from paying Application Fee.
- Candidates can also resister for this procedure during this registration by payment of Rs.50 towards application fees, which will remain valid till 5 years.
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office.
How to Pay the Application/ Examination Fee: There are two modes of fee payment- Through online payment by net banking, credit cards or debit cards; and, Through Post Office or Indian Bank by system generated Fee Payment Challan.
Note: Payment should be made within 2 working days from the date of registration.
Date of Notification of Advertisement: 21-July-2015
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 12-August-2015
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 14-August-2015
Date Of Preliminary Examination: 06-September-2015 [Paper I (Civil Engineering): 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M; and Paper II (General Studies): 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M]
- The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here, www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/10_2015_engineer_higways_civil.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>