Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for various posts as
- Lecturer in Graphics, in the government college of arts and crafts, Assam
- Chilling Plant Supervisor, Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer, Asstt. Distribution Officer, and Plant Manager, in the directorate of dairy development, Assam
- District Malaria Officer, under health and family welfare department
- Class-II Cadre posts of Assam home guard services under the office of director general of civil defence and commandant general of home guards, Assam
- Superintendent, Handloom Textiles & Sericulture, under the directorate of home textile, Assam
Last Date for submission of Application: January 17, 2013
Total Number of vacancies: 40
• For Lecturer in Graphics: Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35000/- (P.B-3) with Academic Grade pay of Rs. 5100/- P.M plus other allowances
• For Chilling Plant Supervisor/Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer/ Asstt. Distribution Officer and Plant Manager post: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- (PB- 4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-PM plus other allowances
• For District Malaria Officer: Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35,000/- (PB- 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/- P.M plus other allowances
• For Class-II Cadre Post: Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35,000/- (PB- 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5100/- P.M plus other allowances
• For Superintendent: Rs. 8000/- to Rs. 35,000/- (PB- 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4700/- P.M plus other allowances
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years as on January 01, 2012.
For Lecturer in Graphics: At least 55% marks in Master of Fine Arts in Graphics from a recognized University and as per norms set up by G.U/U.G.C. Preference will be given to those who qualified in U.G.C. NET or SLET
For Chilling Plant Supervisor/Asstt. Rural Dairy Extension Officer/ Asstt. Distribution Officer and Plant Manager post: Degree in Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science/Dairy Science from a recognized University/Institution. “
For District Malaria Officer: A candidate must be B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects.
For Class-II Cadre Post: Graduation in Arts/Commerce/Science or Engineering of University recognized by Govt. with ‘C’ certificate of NCC(National Cadet Corps)
For Superintendent: Degree in Textiles/Handloom Technology or Diploma in Textiles/Handloom Technology
Candidates can obtain application form from the Issue & Receipt Section of the Assam Public Service Commission, Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on written requisition addressed to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission stating clearly the name of the post and Department, upto
4.00 PM except Sunday and holidays.
Candidates can download the application form from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in
Application Fee: Rs. 5.00 (Rs.2.50 for SC and ST)
Selection Process: Written test/ Interview
How to Apply:
Candidates may submit their application completed in all manners along with two signed copies of recent passport size photograph, original Treasury Challan as application fee showing name of post and Department and also full Head of Account ‘NON TAX REVENUE-OTHER NON TAX REVENUE-0051-PSC, 102-STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APPLICATION/EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF A.P.S.C.’, and copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself direct to the Commission subject to fulfilling the condition that the candidate should inform his/her Head of Office/Department in writing that he/she is applying for the post, and sign the Declaration printed on the application form.
For more information on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from APSC here APSC Recruitment 2013 – 40 Various Vacancies
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>