AP PSC Invites Application For SAMPLE TAKERS In Health Departments And Institutes Of Andhra Pradesh
Advt no: 16/2012
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (AP PSC) is the state level nodal agency mandated for recruitment of competent positions through various government and subsidiary departments. With the recent requirement of Sample Takers in A.P. Institute of Preventive Medicine, Public Health Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration sub-service, the AP PSC invites applications from the natives of Andhra Pradesh as well as competent candidates from outside the state.
The details of the notification with comprehensive data about the recruitment are detailed as under:
Name of the Post: Sample Taker
Mode of Application: ONLINE only (No other modes of application will be accepted) through the website of AP PSC at www.appsc.gov.in
Number of Vacancies: 10 (Ten only)
- The reservation to the local candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh will be applicable as per rules
Essential Eligibility Factors:
Age: The candidate must be within the age group of 18-34 years as on 1st of July 2012. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit for privileged categories, state government permanent/ temporary (in census department) employees and NCC service holders.
Academics: The candidate must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination with Sanitary Inspectors Training Certificate, issued by the Director of Public Health, from the State Government
- Date of starting of receipt of Application through Online mode: 1st of August 2012
- Final date for receipt of Application through Online mode: 1st of September 2012
- Final date for payment of Application Fees: 30th of August 2012
- Date of written examination: 1st of October 2012
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The candidates securing a successful position as a Sample Taker will be entitles to get remuneration in the pay band of Rs.9200 – Rs.27000 along with other perks and allowances as applicable by the state government.
- As Application Processing Fee: Rs.100 (for all candidates including the privileged class)
- As Examination Fee: Rs.80 (generally for all excluding the privileged class)
- As Examination Fee: NIL (for those privileged class who are exempted for relaxation as per norms)
Mode of Payment of Fees:
- A candidate will be eligible to download fee payment challan only after completing the first phase of online registration (basic details like name, father’s name, etc.)
- The candidates can then pay their fees through the challan at any AP Online centers or at any branch of State Bank of India
- The fees should be remitted through convenient options only on the next working day of the filing up basic details online through the website of AP PSC.
- The candidates from the State of Andhra Pradesh, who belong to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Unemployed, and BPL (Below Poverty Line) are exempted from Examination Fees.
- The Candidates from outside of Andhra Pradesh, who belong to PWD and Ex-Servicemen are only entitles for exemption of Examination Fees. All other category of candidates from other state will not be considered for exemption.
Mode Of Selection:
- There will be a single entrance examination for selection of candidates. This examination will be in written mode and with objective questions.
- The minimum percentage for qualification in the written test is 40% for UR, 35% for OBC and 30% for SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- The final merit list will be published on the performance of the candidates in the written test only
- The merit list will be followed by verification of documents, and the candidates have to produce all original of documents in respect of their age, qualification and claims for special exemption, without which his candidature will be disavowed.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of the AP PSC at www.appsc.gov.in
- The candidates are required to fill in all details exactly and accurately as per supporting documents
- The candidates are advised to keep true copies of the application form and fee receipt for future reference
- Any shortfall of information or wrong/ misleading information will be subject to cancellation of candidature
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- For any problems related to online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets candidates can contact 040-23557455 in between 9.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates are advised to practice sanctity during the complete selection procedure
- The decision of the Commission will be final and binding for the candidates
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to http://website.apspsc.gov.in/Documents/NOTIFICATIONS/179.pdf