Notification for appointment of Meritorious Sports persons in the Department of Posts in the cadre of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff – Andhra Pradesh Circle
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, A.P. Postal Circle, Hyderabad, Department of Posts, invites application from meritorious sports persons for recruitment of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman, and Multi Tasking Staff under sports quota.
Date of Notification: 21-May-2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21-June-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: 57 Posts
Postman: 38 Posts
Multi Tasking Staff: 10 Posts
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Athletic: 20 Posts
- Basketball: 12 Posts
- Carrom: 09 Posts
- Chess: 03 Posts
- Cricket: 10 Posts
- Kabaddi: 09 Posts
- Shuttle Badminton: 07 Posts
- Table Tennis: 08 Posts
- Volleyball: 11 Posts
- Weight Lifting/ Power Lifting/ Best Physique: 16 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 21-June-2015. Relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Candidate should have completed 10+2 Standard or 12th class pass from recognised University/Board of School Education Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams), and Should have studied local language of the State of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana States or Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation or equivalent.
- Postman: Candidate should have completed Matriculation from a recognized Board/University
- Multi Tasking Staff (Administrative offices): Candidate should have completed Matriculation /ITI or equivalent from a recognised Board/University.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Subordinate offices): Candidate should have completed Matriculation or ITI from a recognised Board.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400+ admissible allowance
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800+ admissible allowance
- Postman: Rs. 5200 -20200 + Grade pay Rs.2000 + admissible allowance
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Educational and Sports qualification.
Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- Candidates can make the payment in any Post Office in A.P. Postal Circle. [* Details of fee paid must be noted in the space provided in the application and original receipt to be pasted in the space provided. Applicants has to submit original receipt along with application]
- Candidates residing outside of A.P Postal Circle, have to enclose an Indian Postal Order of Rs 100/- in favour of Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle, Hyderabad 500001.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send duly completed application in prescribed format along with two identical passport size photographs, copies of relevant certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer, a self addressed envelope of size 9″ x 4′ by affixing postage stamp of Rs.17/- for local candidates and Rs 40/- for outstation candidates, requested application fee, by speed post addressed to
The Chief Postmaster General, A.P Circle, Dak Sadan, Hyderabad 500001
Candidates are suggested to superscribed with “Application for the post of Postal/ Sorting Assistant, Postman & MTS in A.P Circle under Sports Quota” on top of the envelope Category for which applied should be specifically mentioned.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, reservations, sports eligibility criteria, order of preference, detail selection process, list of enclosures, prescribed application format, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from A.P. Postal Circle, Hyderabad here www.indiapost.gov.in/pdf/fileuploads/AP_Circle_sports_notification_1.PDF
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>