Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh AP Postal Circle, Hyderabad invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the posts of Postman and Mail Guard in Postal Divisions/ Units. Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
Most Important Date:
Last Date for Online Registration/ Submission of Online Application: 04-September-2016
Name of the Positions along with Number of Vacancies Advertised:
1. Postman: 118 Vacancies
- Kurnool Region [Anantapur Division, Chittoor Division, Cuddapah Division, Hindupur Division, Kurnool Division, Nandyal Division, Proddatur Division, Tirupathi Division]: 30 Posts
- Vijayawada Region [Rhimavaram Division, Elam Division, Gudivada Division, Gudur Division, Guntur Division, Machilipatnam Division, Narasaraopet Division, Nellore Division, Ongole Division, T.P Gudem Division, Tenali Division, Vijayawada Division]: 55 Posts
- Visakhapatnam Region [Amalapuram Division, Anakapalle Division, Kakinada Division, Parvathipurm Division, Rajahmundry Division, Srikakulam Division, Visakhapatnam Division, Vizianagaram Division]: 33 Posts
2. Mail Guard: 03 Vacancies
- RMS AG Dn, Guntakal: 01 Post
- RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 01 Post
- RMS V Dn,Visakhapatnam: 01 Post
Educational Qualification Criteria: Candidates should have completed Matriculation/ SSC from a recognised University/ Board.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 04-September-2016. However, relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per government norms.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2000/- + admissible allowances
Application and Examination Fee:
For OC/ OBC male candidates and Ex service men: Application Fee Rs. 100/- + Examination fee Rs. 400/-
For 0C/ OBC/ SC/ ST Female candidates; SC/ST Male candidates, and SC/ ST Ex service men: Application Fee Rs. 100/- Only
Candidates can make the payment through “SUNAYASAM” in any Head Post office in Andhra Pradesh States. The Fee is to be credited under Sunayasam Head: Postman Recruitment 2016 at the Head Post office.
Selection Process: Selection process will be based on aptitude test of 100 marks of 120 minutes duration, and merit list.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here Eligible candidates may apply online through official website of AP Post Office www.appost.in
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, breakout of vacancies, detail selection process, aptitude test syllabus, qualifying marks, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment exam notification from Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle, Hyderabad, here, www.appost.in/downloads/PMMG%20AP.PDF