Trade and Commercial tax is one of the major sources of revenue generation for any state. With the smooth functioning of the administration there is various departments at the state and central level for collection of Commercial Trade Taxes from the citizens under its jurisdiction. As a sovereign nation, our country offers equal opportunity and fundamental justice for all citizens. In line with this verdict, for catering to Trade Tax related grievances, there are formation of Trade Tax Tribunal at the state level. UP Trade Tax Tribunal is one of the most prominent Commercial Tax Tribunals in the country with its area of jurisdiction. The tribunal is functioning at the state capital Lucknow.
With the recent initiative from the Trade Tax Tribunal, Government of Uttar Pradesh, a recruitment notification has been published to induct Junior Assistant in Category-C cadre. The recruitment will be conducted through a merit basis selection modality.
The details of the application criteria and the minimum eligibility conditions are detailed as under: Advertisement Number 01/2013
- Last date for receipt of completed Application: 27-Aug-2013 till 5:00 PM
- Date for reckoning Age, Education and Qualification: 01-July-2013
- Date of Selection Examination: Will be notified later
Number of vacancies: TOTAL: 40 vacancies
- Out of which 22 Positions are unreserved, 08 Posts are reserved for SC, and remaining 10 Posts are reserved for OBC category of candidates. There will be 08 post reserved for Women, 01 Post for PWD and 02 Posts for Ex-SM candidates in horizontal basis
Mode of Submission of Candidature: Through ONLINE mode of application available at the websites of Trade tax Tribunal at //tradetaxtribunal.nic.in
Pay Provisions and Remunerations:
- The candidates successfully selected as Junior Assistant positions will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the Pay Scale of PB-I with Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2000 per month
Vital Academic Requirements:
- The candidates must have completed Intermediate Education (10+2) from any recognized University or Board.
- The candidate should have Certificate of Computer Proficiency (CCC from DOEACC or equivalent).
- The candidate must have Hindi Typing Speed of 25 words per minute
- An applicant must not have crossed the maximum age of 40 years and should be above 18 years as on 01-July-2013
- However there will be relaxation in upper age limit applicable for SC, ST, OBC and Ex-SM candidates as per rules.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test (WT), and an Interview as per the discretion of the Trade Tax Tribunal.
- It will follow the norms specified by Trade Tax Tribunal Service (out of jurisdiction area of UPPSC) for Group-C Positions Direct Entry 2012
- For SC: Rs.40
- For all Others: Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only)
- The fee can be paid in the shape of Crossed Bank Draft drawn in the favor of The Chairman, Trade Tax Tribunal, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow and should be payable at Lucknow.
How to Apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed format of application as available from the website of Trade Tax Tribunal at //tradetaxtribunal.nic.in
- After filling up the form, the candidates have to attach the Application Form with all necessary credential documents and fee payment Bank Draft and send that to the address mentioned below so as to reach by the final date of notification
- The envelope containing the application form must be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR ASSISTANT – DIRECT ENTRY” in bold and capital letter.
- The candidates need to attach 2 numbers of self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.39 postal stamp each on it
- The decision of Directorate will be final and binding on the candidates
- The applications should be forwarded by hand or by Registered Post to the address mentioned below
- Address to send completed application form:
Trade Tax Tribunal, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow
Vanijya Kar Bhawan, 1st Floor, 5 Meerabai Marg,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh