Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan – Chandigarh Announces Opening For JBT On Fixed Remuneration Contractual Basis
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan society of Chandigarh UT invites applications through online mode for filling up 654 posts of teachers (JBT) on contractual basis with a fixed remuneration till 31st of March 2013.
Total no of posts
- JBT – 654 posts (out of which 85 are reserved for SC, 166 for OBC and 15 for PWD Candidates)
- A total of 66 posts are reserved horizontally for Ex-Servicemen as well
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
- Starting date for Online submission of application forms: 11th September 12
- End date for Online submission of Application: 3rd October 12 up to 5 PM
- Display of fee confirmation lists of candidates with detailed particulars and scores as per selection criteria: 9th October 12 by 11 AM
- Last date for submission of proof of depositing the fee within the stipulated time frame: 16th October 12 up to 5 PM
(Venue: C-DAC, A-34, Phase-VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali, 160071)
- Display of provisional merit list of all candidates: 21st October 12 at 11 AM
- Display of schedule for checking of original documents: 25th October 12
- Checking of original documents: from 30th October 12 till 1st November 12
- Applications can be submitted online along with a non refundable fee of Rs.400 (for SC this fee is Rs.200)
- The application fee can be paid in shape of fee deposit challan duly downloaded and printed in the format as prescribed on the portal of SSA Chandigarh
How to Apply:
- For detailed information on the different eligibility criteria and general instructions, and for filling in the application form online, candidates can visit the portal of www.ssachd.nic.in or www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in
- Validation of the candidates will be done with confirmation of fee deposits after publishing the result on the website
- The candidates are allowed for modification of Application Form till 3rd October 12 up to 11 AM
- Senior Secondary along with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education with 50% marks
- Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks in accordance with NCTE regulations and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks from a recognised board with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks from recognised board with 4 year Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education
- Graduation with 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE, New Delhi in accordance with guidelines of NCTE
Age limit for JBT posts is 21-35 years by 3rd October 2012
Relaxation in age will be applicable for different reserved category candidates.
The candidates selected for JBT will be eligible to receive a fixed remuneration of Rs.16000 only during their contractual engagement period
- Selection will be done by taking the weightage of academic qualification, professional qualification of degree in education and higher qualifications, along with TET marks.
- Applications will be accepted online from 11th September 12 till 3rd October 12 by visiting the portal of www.ssachd.nic.in or www.recruitment.cdacmohali.in.