Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the premier banking institution of India acting as the regulating authority of banking and finance in India. A job with the RBI is considered of highest repute among banking jobs in India. This the reason why there are a huge score of aspirants for RBI recruitment 2013. With the present initiative from the Reserve Bank of India, there is an opening for Meritorious Sports Persons from all corners of India. The details of the vacancies and the criteria of recruitment are mentioned as under:
Name of the Job Position: Assistants / Office Attendants
Number of vacancies: 50 positions
- Cricket (Men): 18
- Football (Men): 09
- Badminton (Men): 08
- Carrom (Men): 01
- Carrom (Women): 02
- Table Tennis (Men): 08
- Table Tennis (Women): 04
- Last date for submission of application form through prescribed format: 15-April-2013
Pay Scale and Allowances:
- For Assistants: The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.8040 – Rs.20100 along with other permissible allowances. The starting salary of a candidate being selected for job will be around Rs.19340.
- For Officer Attendants: The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.6350 – Rs.13750 along with other permissible allowances. The starting salary of a candidate being selected for job will be around Rs.14378.
Educational Qualification as on (1-March-2013):
- For Assistants: The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree any discipline which must be recognized by a university in India
- For Office Attendants: The candidate must have passed 10th Standard/ Matriculation
The applicant must have represented:
- A state or the Country in a National or International Competition
- A district level competition
- In Inter-University Tournaments as conducted by Inter-University Board
- A School Team in the State/ National Level School Meet/ Competition conducted by All India Schools Game Federation
- Performance of candidates in the previous 2 years will only be taken into account
- At the time of joining, the candidate should be fit enough to take part in the competitions
Age as on (1-March-2013)::
- The applicant must be within 18-26 years of age.
- Upper age limit is relaxable fro SC, ST, OBC candidates as per norms
- For unreserved category (UR, OBC): Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- No fee is payable by SC/ST candidates.
- Fee is payable by Demand Draft favoring Reserve Bank of India and payable at concerned selection zones only.
- The DD should be made after the date of publication of this advertisement
- Candidates should write their Name and Address on the reverse of the Demand Draft
- The details of the concerned selection zones is available at the website of Reserve Bank of India through its recruitment section at //rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/RBIEN150313_A.pdf
- The candidates will be called for preliminary Screening/ Selection Trials
- Candidates who qualify selection trials, will be called for Interview at concerned regional centres
- The selection will be done focusing on Sports performances of the candidates with due weightage to this section.
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply through their concerned Bio-data containing the following details:
- Permanent & Residence Address in full
- Date & Place of Birth
- Educational & Technical Qualifications
- Schools & Colleges Attended
- Employment Exchange Registration Number
- Caste Certificate (for candidates claiming concession)
- Sports Certificates (Name of the Sports, Specialization, Name of the Events Attended, etc.)
- Particulars of past & present Employment
- Signature with date
- The application must contain a recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- The application containing Bio-data and other copies of certificates must be enclosed in an envelope super-scribed as “Application for Recruitment of Sportspersons” and should be forwarded by ordinary post only to the following address:
The Regional Director
Reserve Bank of India
(Concerned Regional Offices)
- The details of the regional Offices entitled for recruitment of Sportsperson is detailed on the website of the RBI at //www.rbi.org.in or at //rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/pdfs/RBIEN150313_A.pdf