Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the premier banking institution of India acting as the regulating authority of banking and finance in India. A job with the RBI is considered of highest repute among banking jobs in India. This the reason why there are a huge score of aspirants for RBI recruitment 2013 and a few of the recent vacancies is mentioned as under:
Name of the Job Position: Legal Officer (Grade B)
Number of vacancies: 06 (4 Unreserved and 2 for OBC)
Pay Scale and Allowances:
The candidates selected for the job will be entitled to receive a remuneration in the scale of Rs.21000 – Rs.36400 along with other permissible allowances. The starting salary of a candidate being selected for job will be around Rs.43216.
- Last date for submission of application form both through Online mode: 11:59 PM on 29th January 2013
- Last date for receipt of print copy of online application form and Offline application: 6:00 PM on 5th February 2013
- Last date for receipt of application from far-flung areas: 6:00 PM on 12th February 2013
- Date of examination: 31st March 2013
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for PWD) or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
- Preference will be offered to candidates having 60% or above marks and having computer proficiency.
The applicant must have acquired at least two years experience:
- as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/ financial institution/ statutory corporation/ company and/
- as a legal associate/ legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office
- as a legal advocate/ legal consultant in the Legal Department of Central/ State Government
- as teacher in law in a Law College/ University
- The applicant should not exceed 32 years as on 1st January 2013.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of candidates possessing LL.M. Degree and 5 years in the case of candidates possessing Ph.D in Law.
- Other provisions for relaxation will be governed by the RBI Act as per norms
- For unreserved category: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- No fee is payable by SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Fee is payable by Demand Draft favoring Reserve Bank of India and payable at Mumbai only.
- However, candidates from un-banked areas may pay fee by crossed Indian Postal Orders in favor of Reserve Bank of India payable at GPO, Mumbai.
- Candidates should write their Name and Address on the reverse of the Demand Draft and in the space provided for the purpose on the Postal Orders
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply Offline through the prescribed application form or can apply online and send the print out of the completed application form to the RBI Services Board at Mumbai
- For online application candidates can log in to the portal //onlinedr.rbi.org.in
- The completed application form should be enclosed with an envelope and marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LEGAL OFFICER IN GRADE B” and should be sent by ordinary post only
- The candidate must fill all details with facts and must send a print copy of the Online application with the requisite documents to the following address:
The General Manager
Reserve Bank of India Services Board
Post Bag No. 4618
Mumbai Central Post Office,