Rajasthan Water Resource Department Recruitment 2013 For Junior Engineers (Civil/ Mechanical)
Department of Water Resources is one of the most vital government machinery under the Rajasthan Government. This Department is functioning as the one of the most responsible departments of the state offering a dedicated support for the arid and hot climate of Rajasthan. The Directorate also keeps close liaison with the Water Boards of the Central Government so as to formulate actions for Water management in the state of Rajasthan.
With the recent announcement the Rajasthan State Water Resource Department has notified for recruitment of Junior Engineers from Civil/ Mechanical Disciplines for the year 2013. The recruitment will follow the norms of Rajasthan Government Service. Applications are invited from eligible applicants with adequate qualification and experience.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Starting date for registration of Online Application: 23-Sept-2013
- Last Date for registration of Online Application: 22-Oct-2013
- Last Date for submission of Examination Fees in eMitra kiosks/ CSCs: 21-Oct-2013
- Availability of Admit Card on the website: 31-Oct-2013
Vacancy Post/ Number of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Diploma Holder: 19 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Degree Holder: 244 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Diploma Holder: 28 posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Degree Holder: 23 posts
- The eligible candidates, who are selected for the positions will be eligible for a running Pay Scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 and a grade pay of Rs.3200 in PB-II.
- The consolidated salary during Probation will be Rs.10000 per month
- Other allowances and facilities will be offered as per rules of the Rajasthan State Governemnt
The candidates selected for the posts will be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date of joining
Essential eligibility Conditions:
- The candidates applying for these posts must be over 18 years and must not have attained more than 35 years of age as on 1-Jan-2014.
- However, the relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the rules only for the natives of Rajasthan State. The relaxation in upper age limit for PWD candidates will be valid for all applicants.
- The candidates must have completed Bachelors Degree (BE/Btech) or Diploma or Diploma from the Institute of Engineers in the concerned disciplines of Engineering so as to be considered for these posts.
- All Education should be full-time and should be preferably from a recognized Institution of the state/ central government.
- The candidates should have adequate fluency in Hindi Language and Devanagari Script and should have fair knowledge of Rajasthani culture and traditions.
- The candidates should ensure that they have the proof of qualification by 10-Nov-2013 to be eligible for consideration.
- For UR, Creamy layer of OBC & creamy layer of SBC category: Rs.1500
- For OBC-NCL and SBC-NCL from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.750
- SC/ST from the state of Rajasthan: Rs.375
- For all categories from other states: Rs.1500
- The Service charges at eMitra Kiosks/ CSCs: Rs.30 for all
- The fees can be remitted in cash at eMitra Kiosks/ CSCs. The fees can also be remitted through Debit Card/ Credit Card after receiving Token from the eMitra Kiosks/ CSCs.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Written Test, and Personal Interview (if required).
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply ONLINE only through the website of Department of Economics and Statistics at //examwrd.rajasthan.gov.in/
- The applicants can use the eMitra Kiosks and Citizen Service Centres (CSC) to fill their application form
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying for the jobs
- The candidates should complete all required fields with true information
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- The applicants are advised to keep one copy of the application form and proof of fee payment for future use.