Orissa SSC Invites Applications For The Post Of Assistant Labour Officer And Rural Labour Inspector
Advt No: 2785/OSSC/IIE-14/2012 Date: 1st September 2012
Total no of posts:
- Assistant Labour Officer – 15 posts
- Rural Labour Inspector – 43 posts
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts by logging into the official site of www.odishassc.in. Detailed instructions for filling up of the post are provided here. On clicking the ‘apply online’ tab, the form to be filled up is displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to fill in the application form, and by uploading a recent passport size photograph, they have to put the photo in the specified place in the form. The index number of the application is automatically present in the application form, when it is printed out.
- Two copies are generated, one for the SSC and other for the candidate. The copy meant for SSC is to be immediately filled up and sent to the commission along with the original treasury challan and with attested photocopies of the certificates and documents as proof of birth, educational career, caste, etc. The form can be sent by speed post or can be put in the drop box in the commission’s office.
Last date of receipt of application form through online mode: 29th September 2012, till 5 PM
Last date for sending the detailed application form at the Commission’s office: 8th October 2012 till 5 PM
Essential Eligibility Factors:
- Age: The candidates must have complete 21 years of age but not reached 32 as on 1st Jan’12. Age relaxations are according to the rules laid down by the state government. Proof of age is to be reckoned as in the matriculation certificate or school leaving certificate issued by the board.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce, OR, they should have a Degree or Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Labour Welfare, Labour Laws OR, MBA with specialisation in HRD or HRM. They should have passed ME standard in Odia language
Candidates other than SC/ST have to pay Rs 100/- through treasury challan in favour of “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees Collected For Conducting Examination-02041-Examination Fee”
Documents to be Attached with the Detailed Application Form:
- Original treasury challan in support of deposit of Rs 100/- towards examination fee
- Attested copies of caste certificate
- Attested photocopies of HSC certificate, mark sheet or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age
- Attested photocopies of certificate and mark sheet in support of the minimum educational qualification
- Attested photocopies of identity card in support of disability
- Attested photocopies in support of the ex-serviceman
- Attested photocopies of passing HSC with Odia as a subject or passing the equivalent ME test
- One colour recent passport size photograph, attested by a gazetted officer
Mode of Examination:
There will be one Written Test of 200 marks comprising of language paper of 100 marks and general studies of 100 marks. Viva Voce test will be from 20 marks and so the total marks are 230 where as remaining 10 marks is from career assessment.
- Place and date of written examination will be conveyed to the candidates in due course while the admit cards can be obtained from the Commission’s website on the date which will be notified later.
- The final selection merit list will be published in the official site of the commission, which will be based on the Written Round, the Viva-Voice and Career Assessment Marks.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Orissa SSC here www.odishassc.in/pdf/01.09.2012%20ALORLI.PDF