MOIL Announces Fresh Recruitment For Its Mining Divisions In MP And Maharashtra In 2012: Management Trainee (HR) Vacancies
Employment Advertisement Date: October 04, 2012
Formerly popular as Manganese Ore (India) Limited, MOIL Ltd is one of the promising Miniratna Companies in India, dedicated towards mining of manganese as the single largest producer of manganese in India. This is accounting to more than 50% of manganese production in India with managing 10 mines situated in Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra states in India.
A career with this Mining Company is quite promising enough while offering you excellent scope for your skills and expertise. With the recent announcement of vacancies in multiple levels of operation, you can envisage one of the best and productive careers with a government of India undertaking job. Presently the MOIL ltd has announced for procurement of professionals for recruitment into its mines located in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: October 29, 2012
Total Number of Vacancies: 08
Name of The Post: Management Trainee (HR)
Age Limit: Maximum 30 Years
Educational Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA from a recognized university.
Training period: One year (Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 16400/- per month during training)
Pay Scale: Rs.16400-40500/- (E-01)
Rs. 100 (Rupees Hundred only)
- Application fees can be deposited in shape of Demand Draft in favor of MOIL Ltd, payable at Head office, Nagpur.
- The Application fees are non-refundable.
Selection Process: Selection test/ interview
How to Apply:
The candidates are requested to send the filled in application forms with essential application fees and other necessary enclosures in a sealed envelope marked as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……” to the address mentioned below:
Senior Deputy General Manager (Personnel)
1-A, Katol Road
Nagpur, Maharashtra – 440 013
- The posts are open to Indian nationals only
- For all the posts Age, Education and Experience will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application (i.e. 29th of October 2012)
- The candidates have to submit supporting documents against any information or special claim desired by them
- Matriculation certificate is a must as a proof of age
- Candidates in service need to offer a NOC duly signed by their competent authorities for submitting the application
- OBC reservations will be applicable only for the “NON CREAMY LAYER’ as per presidential directives
- The management reserves the right to raise the minimum level of eligibility criteria to restrict the number of short-listed candidates
- The Company reserves the right to increase/ decrease the announced number of vacancies depending upon the requirements
- The candidates may choose to appear the interview through Hindi/ English medium
10. Departmental candidates can apply for these posts without any age bar
11. For any further update to this notification and amendments candidates can refer to the website of MOIL at www.moil.nic.in
12. The decision of the Management of MOIL will be final and binding on the candidates
For more details on this recruitment, please refer to official advertisement from MOIL Limited here //www.moil.nic.in/rect041012e.pdf