LIC Announces Notification For Engagement Of Financial Service Executives
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) North Zonal Office, New Delhi announced recently opening for contractual recruitment for almost 66 Financial Service Executives through various sectors of its operation under the jurisdiction of the zone. The services are renewable two times for a period of one year each upon satisfactory performance.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for application are mentioned underneath:
Mode of Application: Offline (through Proforma Application Form available at the website of LIC at //www.licindia.in)
Job Profile: Financial Service Executive (Direct marketing and procurement of new policies)
Number of vacancies:
Total 66 out of which there are separate segregations for different offices of LIC at different locations. There will be reservation for specially scheduled categories and there will be 10 post reserved for SC, 2 for ST, 18 posts reserved for OBC candidates.
A candidate must have attained an age of 21 years and should not be more than 35 years as on 1st of July 2012. However, there will be applicable relaxations in the upper age limit for scheduled categories of candidates.
- A candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree from a recognized university. Preference will be awarded to candidates having Bachelors Degree in Management and Marketing.
- A candidate must possess a good command over English as well as regional language of the area concerned.
- A candidate must possess soft skills in Computer Operation and knowledge of MS-Office.
Opening date of receipt of application: 16th of July 2012
Last date for receipt of completed application form: 30th of July 2012
- For SC/ST: NIL
- For all others: Rs. 100
How to pay the fees:
The fees can be paid through Demand Draft (valid for 6 months) in favor of LIC of India and payable at the divisional headquarters where the candidate wishes to apply. For details of the vacancies at divisional headquarters candidates can refer to the website of LIC at www.licindia.in.
- No other modes of payment will be accepted.
- The candidates name and Date of Birth should be mentioned on the reverse side of the Demand Draft
- The fees will be non-refundable in nature.
- The selection of the candidates will be conducted through a round of Written examination (if felt necessary) and followed by a round of Interview.
- The selected candidates will be offered theoretical training to appear for the IRDA License and only after completion of IRDA license course, the candidates will be eligible for joining LIC as a FSE on contractual basis.
- All candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility conditions before applying.
- The application form should be completed in all respect and must have signature of candidate in place and photograph attached
- The decision of the Corporation will be final and binding on the candidates
- In case more than one application is received from a single candidate in a particular division or different divisions, the first application will be treated as valid and all others will be invalidated with immediate effect.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as serious offense and dealt with exemplary consequences.
Application forms completed in all respect and attached with requisite fees can be send through a sealed envelope to the address as specified at the website of LIC for concerned divisional headquarters. The applications should be marked as:
“Engagement of Financial Services Executives, (Name of Division)”
And to be sent to:
The Sr. Divisional Manager,
LIC of India,
Divisional Office __________
Address: ________________ (Candidates are suggested to write address of any one of the Divisional Offices from the list given below to which, one wish to apply)
- Ajmer – LIC of India, Jeevan Prakash, Ranade Marg, Ajmer-305029
- Amritsar – LIC of India, Jeevan Prakash, Plot No.4 & 5, Ranjit Avenue, Amritsar
- Bikaner – LIC of India, Jeevan Prakash, Sector 6 & 7, JN Vyas City,Sagar Road, Bikaner- 334003
- Chandigarh – LIC of India, Jeevan Prakash, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh-160017
- Delhi-I – LIC of India, Jeevan Prakash, 25, KG Marg, New Delhi-110 001
- Delhi-II – LIC of India, Scope Minar, Distt. Centre, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092
- Delhi-III – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Jeevan Parwah, Distt. Centre, Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058
- Jaipur-I – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Jeevan Prakash, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur-302005
- Jaipur-II – LIC of India, Divl. Office-II, A-20, Nangi Plaza, Anita Colony, Opp. Gandhinagar Rly. Station, Jaipur-302015
- Jalandhar – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Jeevan Prakash, Model Town Road, Jalandhar-144001
- Jodhpur – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Jeevan Prakash, 1, West Patel Nagar, Circuit House, Jodhpur-342001
- Karnal – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Jeevan Prakash, 489, Model Town, Karnal-132001
- Ludhiana – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Jeevan Prakash, Phase-I, Urban Estate, Dugri, Ludhiana- 141001
- Rohtak – LIC of India, Divl. Office, SCO-3,4,5, Sector-1, Rohtak
- Shimla – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Block 14-15, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-171009
- Srinagar – LIC of India, Divl. Office Cell Jammu, Jeevan Jyoti, 18-A, Rail Head Complex, Jammu-180001
- Udaipur – LIC of India, Divl. Office, Sub City Centre, PO Box 18, Udaipur-313001