Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON), India’s first and the largest electronics corporation in Kerala since 1973. KELTRON is one of the premier Public Sector Undertakings in the Electronics and IT sector with country-wide operations. Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) is invites applications from eligible candidates for the vacancies listed below on contract basis for a period of three years;
Name of Posts along with corresponding Vacancies:
- Welfare Officer – 1 Vacancy
- Technical Assistant – 170 Vacancies
- Sr. Officer – 2 Vacancies
- Sr. Engineer – 21 Vacancies
- Software Engineer – 4 Vacancies
- Service Technician – 7 Vacancies
- Project Coordinator – 1 Vacancy
- Project Associate – 1 Vacancy
- Operator/ Technician – 85 Vacancies
- Officer – 4 Vacancies
- GIS Specialist – 1 Vacancy
- Executive – 4 Vacancies
- Engineer – 25 Vacancies
- Dy. Manager – 1 Vacancy
- Data Entry Operator – 27 Vacancies
- Civil Supervisor – 1 Vacancy
- Binder – 1 Vacancy
- Mazdoor/ Helper – 4 Vacancies
Last Date for Online Application: January 31, 2013
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years as on January 01, 2013. Age relaxation will be as per KPSC norms and Government orders.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience along with written test/ skill test/ GD and/or interview, whatever required depending on the total number of eligible candidates.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only on or before January 31, 2013. All other mode of application will get rejected. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
Note: Call letters will be sent to shortlisted candidates by e-mail only.
For more detail on this recruitment such as required qualification, experiences, pay scale, and to apply online please refer to official advertisement from Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KELTRON) here.