ITBP Invites Applications For Filling Up Specialists And GDMOs On Deputation Its Set ups
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the major Para-military forces of India and is governed under the Home Ministry as a Central Armed Police Force like BSF, CRPF, CISF, SSB, etc. The ITBP is inviting applications to fill up Vacancies in the profile of General Duty medical Officers and Specialists on Contractual basis, to be posted across the establishments of ITBP.
The details of the application procedure and the modes of selection are detailed as under.
Important Dates & Venue for Walk-In:
- 08-April-2013 at Referral Hospital, ITBPF Tigri camp, P.O. Madangir, New Delhi: from 9 AM onwards
- 08-April-2013 at SHQ Gangtok, ITBPF, Below Metro Point, PO- Samdur (Tadong), Gangtok (East Sikkim) from 9 AM onwards
- 08-April-2013 at Composite Hospital, ITBPF, PO- Airport, Chandigarh (UT) from 9 AM onwards
- 08-April-2013 at SHQ (Itanagar), ITBPF, Po: Khating Hills, Itanagar, Dist- Papumpare, Arunanchal Pradesh – 791111 from 9 AM onwards
- 15-April-2013 at SHQ Dehradun, ITBPF, PO-Seemadwar, Distt- Dehradun (UKD) -Pin-248146 from 9 AM onwards
- 15-April-2013 at Commandant 45th Bn. ITBPF, Vill- Idyapatti (ldypatti), PO- Amur south Madurai, North (Tamilnadu), Pin- 625110 from 9 AM onwards
- 15-April-2013 at IG (Eastern) Frontier, ITBPF, Sheela Complex, Vidhan Sabha Marg, Near Radio Station, Hazaratganj, Lucknow (UP), Pin- 226001 from 9 AM onwards
- 15-April-2013 at DIG SHQ (Srinagar), ITBPF, PO – Panthachock, Distt- Srinagar (J&K) Pin- 191101 from 9 AM onwards
Profile of the Job:
- General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO): 107 Positions
- Specialists (in the disciplines of Medicines, Gynecology & OBS, Surgeons, Anesthetists, Radiologist, Pathologist, Eye): 15 Positions
Basis of recruitment: Purely Contractual in Nature
Mode of recruitment: Walk-In Interview
Period of Contract:
- 3 Years from the date of contract
- Till the candidates attains the age of 65 years
- Till a permanent replacement is available for the said position
Note: This contract is valid for the above conditions, whichever is earlier. The contract can be terminated by 1 month notice or remuneration in lieu of from either party.
Essential Criteria for Eligibility:
The applicants must not have crossed the max age of 65 years as on the date of Walk-In
- Academics/ Professional Qualification:
For Specialists: The applicants must have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 along with Post-Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned Specialty as mentioned in Section-A of Section-b OF Schedule-VI or equivalent. They must have at least 1.5 years experience for Post Graduate degree holder & 2.5 years for Diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma.
For GDMOs: The applicants must have a recognized medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The applicant must have completed the compulsory rotating internship.
- Medical Examination: The candidates will be medically examined by a Board of Medical Officers detailed for the purpose. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness.
For Specialists: The selected candidates who will be selected for this post as Specialists will be eligible to receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs.64009 or Rs.60841 or Rs.57672 as per their specific city of posting.
For GDMOs: The selected candidates who will be selected for this post as GDMOs will be eligible to receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs.53025 or Rs.50400 or Rs.47775 as per their specific city of posting.
The amount of remuneration will be fixed for the whole tenure.
The selection will be based on a merit performance in the Walk-in interview followed by clearance of Medical Procedures.
The Medical Test will be conducted on the same date after the interview is over.
- The applicants can visit the website of ITBP at //www.itbpolice.nic.in and //www.itbp.gov.in to know more about the recruitment procedures
- The prescribed application format is also available at the same portal. For more detain on this recruitment please refer to must visit official advertisement here ITBP – Walk-in-Interview For GDMOs & Specialist Doctors.