Advertisement Number HRM/P/2012/4
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL), a Miniratna Public Sector Undertaking under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India is one the largest establishment in India catering to procurement and selling of heavy beach sand minerals like Ilmenite, Rutile (Titanium ores), Zircon, Monazite, Sillimanite, etc. This is the largest producer of rare earths (Lanthanides) chemicals, Thorium Nitrate etc.
In line with its recruitment project for the year 2012-13, IREL invites competent applications for the Managerial positions with All India Service Liability (AISL) from competent professionals from various cores. The positions are intended to be filled up in its Corporate Office, Mumbai and its units at Aluva/ Chavara in Kerala, Manavalakurichi in Tamil Nadu and Chatrapur in Odisha. The details of the vacancies and the criteria for recruitment is as under mentioned:
- Last Date of receipt of completed Application: 20th of November 2012
- Date to reckon for Age and Academic as well as experience: 20th of November 2012
Mode of Application: OFFLINE mode
Candidates must apply through the prescribed application format and send the completed application to the under mentioned address so as to reach the office by the last date for receipt of application. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
General Manager (HRM)
Indian Rare Earths Limited
Plot No. 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg
Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple
Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 028
Details of the vacancies:
- Senior Manager – 2 Posts – Grade- E5
- Manager – 6 Posts – Grade- E4
- Dy. Manager (HRM), (Admn), (Materials), (Environment) – 10 Posts – Grade- E3
- Sr. Officer (HRM), (Materials), Sr. Engineers, Sr.Officer (Med) – 28 Posts – Grade -E2
- Officer (Finance) / Engineers – 33 Posts – Grade E1
Pay Scale Provisions:
- Grade E5 – Rs.32900-Rs.58000 Annual CTC – Rs.11.11 Lakhs
- Grade E4 – Rs. 29100-Rs.54500 Annual CTC – Rs.10.70 Lakhs (for Medical) and Rs.9.82 Lakhs (for others)
- Grade E3 – Rs.24900-Rs.50500 Annual CTC – Rs.8.26 Lakhs
- Grade E2 – Rs.20600-Rs.46500 Annual CTC – Rs.7.45 Lakhs (for Medical) and Rs.6.84 Lakhs (for others)
- Grade E1 – Rs.16400-Rs.40500 Annual CTC – Rs.5.93 Lakhs (for Medical) and Rs.5.44 Lakhs (for others)
Academics/ Experience/ Age Requirements:
- Sr. Manager (R&D) – 45 years max – B.E./B.Tech(Chemical) (with 12 years of experience) OR, B.E./B.Tech (Chemical) with Ph.D (with 8 years of experience) OR, M.E./M.Tech (Chemical) (with 10 years of experience)
- Manager (Material) – 40 years max – B.E./B.Tech in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical / Metallurgy / Mining / Mineral/ Civil with 2 years (full time) Post graduate Degree / Diploma / MBA with specialization in Materials Management (with 9 years of experience). Candidates having post graduate qualification in Management with specialization in Materials Management can also apply.
- Manager(Maint.-Mech/Elect.) – 40 years max – B.E./B.Tech. and B.Sc. Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical discipline. (with 9 years of experience).
- Dy Manager/ Sr. Officer (Materials) – 38/35 years max – B.E./B.Tech in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemical / Metallurgy / Mining / Mineral/ Civil with 2 years (full time) Post graduate Degree / Diploma / MBA with specialization in Materials Management. 6/3 years post qualification experience as per the positions
- Dy. Manager (Environment) – 38 years max – ME/M.Tech in Environmental Engineering with 4(Four) years post qualification experience
- Sr. Engineer/ Engineer – 35 years max – Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc. Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical / Electrical / Mining / Chemical / Civil / Mineral/ Electronics & Instrumentation with 60% marks. 3/1(Three/One) years of post qualification experience as the case may be.
- Dy. Manager/Sr. Officer (HRM) – 38/35 years max – Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma /MBA/ MA/MSW (2 years full time course) with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and desirable Degree in Law. (06/03) Six/three years of post qualification executive experience as the case needs.
- Dy. Manager/Sr. Officer(Admin.) – 38/35 years max – Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma /MBA/ MA/MSW (2 years full time course) with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and desirable Degree in Law. (06/03) Six/three years of post qualification executive experience as the case needs.
- Manager (Medical)/ Sr. Officer (Medical)/ Officer (Medical) – 40/35/35 years max – MBBS (Allopathic System) with internship/ MD(Allopathic System). Candidates having PG certificate course in Industrial Health/Associate Fellow of Industrial Health. Experience requirement varies as per academic qualification and positions.
- Sr. Manager (Finance) – 45 years max – Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant (with 12 years of experience)
- Officer (Finance) – 35 years max – Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant (with 12 years of experience)
For the above mentioned posts reservation for privileged category will be applicable as per rules.
How To Apply:
i) Applications should be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format available on the IREL Website.
ii) All instructions as given on the IREL website at //www.irel.gov.in/scripts/Advt.pdf must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post.
iii) Name of the post applied for, should be superscribed on the envelope containing the application.
iv) The application should contain one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self-attested copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate.
v) Applications must be forwarded to IREL through Post/Courier Service only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
vi) Separate applications with all enclosures should be sent if applying for more than one post.