Indian Army Recruitment 2022 For 136th Batch Of Technical Graduate Course Starting From January 2023
Indian Army is one of the most advanced combat forces of the world and one of the three apex combat forces of India serving dedicatedly for the security of the motherland. Joining Indian Army is known as one of the most acclaimed career option for young and enthusiastic Indians who are dedicated to serve the motherland. The jobs with Indian Army is highly honoured and recognized as one of the most prestigious job options in India. Induction of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations has made Indian Army Jobs as one of the charming job options for youths who would like to go for a prestigious career with high salary and perks.
With the recent notification from Indian Army, the applications are being invited from young and enthusiastic candidates who have an inclination for joining Indian Army as a Commissioned Officer. Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA. Total Training duration will be of 1 year at Indian Military Academy (IMA). On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Name of the Course: Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – 136th Batch
Starting date of Online Registration of Application: 11 May 2022
Last date for Online Registration of Application: 09 June 2022
Number of vacancies (Discipline-wise): Total 40 Entries
- Civil Engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering:
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering:
- Automobile/Workshop Technology Engineering:
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/Ballistics/Avionics Engineering:
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Computer Sc:
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication Engineering:
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/Fibre Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave:
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation Engineering:
- Architecture/Building Construction Technology:
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering:
- Metallurgy & Explosives/Metallurgical Engineering:
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production Engineering:
Norms of Eligibility:
The candidate must be within 20-27 years of age as on 01-Jan-2023.
b) Educational Standards:
The Candidates should have passed Engineering Graduate Degree or should have appeared the final year examination of their Engineering Degree Course. The candidates studying in the Final Year of Engineering Degree (in respective disciplines) and who are qualified graduates of the Degree Course in Engineering (in respective disciplines) will be eligible to apply. The candidates studying in the final year of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
Physical Fitness Standard and Physical Efficiency: As per service codes as detailed on the Indian Army Website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Pay Packages and CTC: During Training Period at IMA, Dehradun, the candidates will received a stipend of Rs. 56100/- per month (Pay Matrix Level -10)
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank (Pay Matrix Level -10). The promotion from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Colonel is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfillment of requisite service conditions.
- Apart from this Indian Army also offers various other allowances and perks as per rules.
- Indian Army also provides free Medical Facilities for Self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Group Insurance, Car/ Housing Loan at subsidized rates.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the following testing of eligibility:
Short listing of Candidature
Service Selection Board (Interview/ Group Task/ Personality Test, etc.)
Medical Board Examination
Announcement of Merit List
Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same date.
Duration of SSB interviews is five (5) days excluding day of arrival
- Total Training duration will be of 1 year at Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- On successful completion of which Candidates will be granted commission in the rank of Lieutenant
- The final allocation of Arms/ Services will be made prior to passing out of Gentleman Cadets from IMA
- Candidates will not be allowed to live with parents / guardian
- Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at IMA
- Engineering Graduates will be granted Short Service Commission (on probation) and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lieutenant during training period
Note: Training is however liable to be terminated at any time trainee fails to achieve the required standards in academics, profession, physical fitness and discipline or is found to be medically unfit.
How to Apply: Apply Now Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required to apply through ONLINE mode as available at the website of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The candidates may refer to the detailed advertisement at Indian Army Recruitment 2022 136th TGC Permanent Commission Commencing Jan 2023, before applying for the TGC. The candidates are advised to keep copies of the Online Application Form to be produced during Service Selection Board Interview and self-reference.