HSSC Advertisement No. 3/2023 HSSC CET Main 2023 Exam Date Haryana HSSC CET Main 2023 Syllabus, HSSC CET Main 2023 Department-wise Posts
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Government of Haryana invites online applications from 3,57,562 eligible candidates for the registration for the Common Eligibility Test (CET) Main 2023 for Group C Posts.
The Haryana CET Main 2023 proposed to be held on 13th May 2023 to 15th July 2023. All applicants shall register by 5th April 2023.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam to be held during 13th May 2023 to 15th July 2023.
Common Eligibility Test (CET) Main 2023 for Group C Posts in Pay Matrix Level 2 to Pay Matrix Level 5
Group C Posts- 31529 Vacancies [Haryana CET Main 2023]
Most Important Dates: Haryana CET Main 2023
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Delayed
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05 April 2023
Written Exam Date: 13th May 2023 to 15th July 2023
Declaration of result of Common Eligibility Test (CET)- 2022, Haryana for examination held on 05 and 06 November 2022 for Group-C Posts
- NOTICE TO THE CANDIDATES REGARDING DECLARATION OF RESULT OF COMMON ELIGIBILITY TEST (CET)- 2022, HARYANA FOR EXAMINATION HELD ON 05 AND 06 NOVEMBER 2022 FOR GROUP-C POSTS – CHECK RESULT
7,73,572 candidates had appeared for CET (Group-C) held on 5th and 6th November 2022, out of which 3,57,562 candidates qualified this examination.
This is to inform all 3,57,562 candidates who qualified CET 2022 that all the candidates who fulfill essential qualifications required for the post(s) and are desirous of appearing in the written examination / skill test should go through this advertisement carefully and prepare the documents for uploading so that they can apply immediately when the link for inviting online applications open.
In continuation of Advertisement No. 1/2022 dated 17.06.2022, online applications shall be invited for direct recruitment of 31529 posts (tentative) of Group-C in various Departments/Boards/Corporations /Commission etc.
Out of these 3,57,562 CET qualified candidates who fulfill the qualifications for one or more posts shall apply online only.
EXAMINATION PATTERN: – Written Examination of 100 Marks with weightage of 97.5% and Socio-Economic Criteria and experience with weightage of 2.5%.
Application Fee: NA
How to Apply: Online Application Interested candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) at HSSC.GOV.IN
For complete detail on Haryana Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2022, please go through official exam advertisement here, HSSC CET Main 2023 Notification [HSSC Advertisement 3-2023]
SYLLABUS FOR SKILL / WRITTEN TEST FOR VARIOUS GROUP-C POSTS
- Group-1 Civil Engineering Jobs (Level of Exam- Diploma in Civil Engineering)
- Group-2 Electrical Engineering Jobs (Level- Matric+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering)
- Group-3 Mechanical Engineering Jobs (Level- Matric+ Dip in Mech. Engineering)
- Group-4 Computer Engineering Jobs (Level- Matric+ Dip. in Computer Engineering
- GROUP-5 Architecture Jobs (Level- Matric+ Dip in Architectural Assistantship
- GROUP-6 Account’s Jobs (Level of Exam B. Com)
- GROUP-7 Agriculture Posts-Level- B.Sc. Agriculture
- Group-8 (Level of Exam- Diploma in Instrumentation & control)
- GROUP-9 A.L.O/ Legal Assistants (Level- Bachelor of Law)
- Group-10 Statistical Jobs (Level of Exam- B.A. with Economics/Maths/Statistics)
- GROUP-11 Dietician (Level- M.Sc. Dietician)
- GROUP-12 Fire Station Officer (Level- B.E. in Fire/ (B.Sc.+ Dip in Fire from NFSC)
- GROUP-13 Feature Writer/ A.I. & P.R.O. (Level- Graduate+ Dip in Journalism/ Mass Com.
- GROUP-14 Inspector Legal Metrology- (Level- B.Sc. with Physics/ Dip in Engineering.)
- GROUP-15 Pharmaceutical Jobs (Level- Matric+ Diploma in Pharmacy)
- GROUP-16 Staff Nurse (Level- B.Sc. Nursing/ Diploma in G.N.M.
- GROUP-17 Junior Coach/ Director Phy. Edu. (Level- Graduate+ Dip in Sports from NIS)
- GROUP-18 Librarian (Level- Graduate+ Diploma in Library Science)
- GROUP-19 Boiler Attendant (Level of Exam- Matric+ Class-II Certificate by C.I.B.)
- GROUP-20 Assistant Managers (Level of Exam- B.Sc. Food Processing/ Dairying)
- GROUP-21 Seed Certification Officer (Level- M.Sc. Seed Technology)
- GROUP-22 A.L.M./ Electrician/ Shift Attendant
- GROUP-23 V.L.D.A. (Level- Matric+ Two years Dip in VLDA
- GROUP-24 – Sub Fire Officer
- Group-25 Scientific Assistants/Analyst (Level of Exam- B.Sc.- PCB)
- GROUP-26 Draughtsman Civil Jobs (Level- Matric+ Diploma in Draughtsman civil
- GROUP-27 Network Assistant/JTA/Store man (Level of Exam- Diploma in ECE)
- GROUP-28 Modeller (Level of Exam- Matric+ Diploma in Clay Modelling & Sculpture)
- GROUP-29 Mechanic/ Operator cum Mechanic
- GROUP-30 Fire Operator cum Driver (Level- 10+2 and holding license in H.M.V. Driving)
- GROUP-31 Fitter/ Turner (Level- ITI Certificate in Fitter/ Turner/ Mechanical Trade)
- GROUP-32 Multi-Purpose Health Worker- Matric+ course in MPHW
- GROUP-33-Draughtsman (Electrical)
- GROUP-34 Draughtsman (Mechanical)- LEVEL- Matric+ Dip. in Draughtsman (Mech.)
- GROUP-35 Veterinary Lab Technician Level- Matric+ Diploma in DVLT
- GROUP-36 Sanitary Inspector Level- Matric+ ITI Diploma in Sanitary Inspector
- GROUP-37 Mining Officer (Level of Exam- B.Sc. Geology
- GROUP-38 Assistant Archaeologist (Level of Exam- M.A. in Ancient Indian History)
- GROUP-39 B.Sc. Micrology Jobs
- GROUP-40 Mason (Level- Matric+ ITI Certificate in Mason Trade)
- GROUP-41 Plumber (Level- Matric+ ITI Diploma in Plumbing)
- GROUP-42- Section Holder/ Layout Artist cum Paster (Level- Matric+ Dip in Printing Technology)
- GROUP-43 (Dispenser Ayurvedic)
- GROUP-44 RADIOGRAPHER
- GROUP-45 (LEVEL- 10+2 with science, agriculture as one of the subjects
- GROUP-46 Dental Hygienist (Level of Exam- Matric+ Diploma in Dental Hygienist)
- GROUP-47 Ophthalmic Assistant (Level of Exam- Matric+ Diploma in Ophthalmology)
- GROUP-48 Operation Theatre Assistant (Level of Exam- Matric+ Dip in OTA)
- GROUP-49 (LEVEL- 10+2 with science, Diploma in Lab Technician)
- GROUP-50 Indian Cook (Level of Exam- Matric+ Course in Catering)
- GROUP-51 Motor Winder (Level of Exam- Matric+ ITI Certificate in Motor Winding Trade)
- GROUP-52 – (Dispenser Unani) Level- Matric+ Course of Up-Vaidya/ Unani Dispenser from University
- GROUP-53-Prosthetics& Orthotic Technician (Level of Exam- Matric+ Diploma in Prosthetics
- GROUP-54 Surveyor (Level of Exam- Matric+ ITI Diploma in Surveying)
- GROUP-55-Work Supervisor (Level- Matric+ ITI Certificate in Building Construction/Maintenance
- GROUP-56 Common Graduate Level (Level of Exam Graduate any discipline)
- GROUP-57 Common Senior Secondary Level
- GROUP-58_59_60_Skill examination Syllabus/ for all Stenographer
- GROUP-58 Steno(Both languages)
- GROUP-59 Steno(English language)
- GROUP-60 Steno(Hindi language)
- GROUP-61(For Public Health Engineering Dept. & Housing Board Haryana only)
- Group-62 (Level of Exam- ITI, E.C.E. Trade)
- GROUP-63 Env.Engr. (Level of Exam- Diploma in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering)
HSSC CET 2022 Exam Date Haryana Common Eligibility Test Notification- HSSC CET 2022 Syllabus, HSSC CET 2022 Department-wise Posts
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Government of Haryana invites online applications from eligible candidates for the registration for the Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2022 for Group C Posts.
The Common Eligibility Test proposed to be held in August, 2022. All applicants shall register on onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in by 8th of July, 2022.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam to be held during Aug/ Sept, 2022.
HSSC Advertisement No. CET- 01/2022
Common Eligibility Test (CET) 2022 for Group C Posts in Pay Matrix Level 2 to Pay Matrix Level 5
Group C Posts- 2600 Vacancies [Department-wise Posts Annexure-H]
Most Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 June 2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08 July 2022
Last Date for Confirmation of Payment of Application/ Exam Fee: 13 July 2022
Written Exam Date: 05/ 06 November 2022
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate Must Pass Intermediate/ 12th/ 10+2 or its equivalent and have Hindi/ Sanskrit up-to Matriculation standard or higher educations.
Age- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years as on 08-July-2022. However, relaxation in upper age limit applicable as per government rules.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ BC/ EWS/ Women candidates of Haryana State. Rs. 500/- for All Other Candidates. Applicants are suggested to pay the Examination Fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here Interested candidates are suggested to apply online through official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) at HSSC.GOV.IN
For complete detail on Haryana Staff Selection Commission Common Eligibility Test 2022, please go through official exam advertisement here, HSSC CET 2022 Notification
HSSC CET 2022 Haryana Common Eligibility Test Syllabus for Written Exam
Quantitative Ability: The test will cover Number System including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, Relationship between numbers. L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, roots, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Partnership business, Mixture and Allegation Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, Trigonometry, basic Algebra, Geometry etc.
Reasoning: The syllabus includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic Number Analgoy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Observation, relationship, concepts, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic, Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern folding and completion, number series, Embedded figures, Figural series, critical thinking, problem solving, emotional intelligence, arithmetical number series, arithmetical reasoning, Word building, Social intelligence, Coding and decoding, other sub-topics etc.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment and its relevance to the society. The questions will also be designed to test knowledge of the current events and of such matters of everyday observation as may be expected of an examinee appearing for the test. The test will include questions relating to India and neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Indian
Polity & Constitution, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Policy, National/International Organizations /Institutions, Environment, Globalization, Climate, Events, General Science, Computer literacy etc.
General Knowledge of State : General awareness which includes History, Literature, Geography, Economy, Civics, Polity, Environment, Art, Culture, Customs, Norms, Society, Current Affairs. Events etc. of Haryana.
English Language: The syllabus includes questions of Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, tenses, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
Hindi Language: शब्द, अलंकार, विकारी शब्द, वाक्य, अविकारी शब्द, पद, पदबंध, मुहाबरे, संधि, उपसर्ग, लोकोक्तियाँ, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम व अनेकार्थी शब्द, अयोगवाह, वाक्य, सोधन, अवधारक, विराम शब्द, सम्बन्धबोधक, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, एकार्थक शब्द, युग्म शब्द, वर्तनी (शब्द एवं वाक्य शुद्धिकरण), वर्ण, स्वर, व्यंजन, संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, क्रिया, विशेषण, समुच्य वोधक, वचन, लिंग, कारक, काल, तत्भव तत्सम शब्द