Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2012 For Naib Tehsildar – Class-II – Gazetted
Advertisement Number: IV/ 2012
Date: 19th October, 2012
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, the apex authority for all public sector recruitments for the state of Himachal Pradesh is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from desirous and eligible candidates for the class-II Gazetted posts of Naib Tehsildar in the State Revenue Departments of Himachal Pradesh. The last date for filling up application is 17th of November, 2012 till 11.59 PM.
All applications has to be processed through the website of HP PSC at //www.hp.gov.in.in/hppsc
- Staring date for submission of Online Application: 19th of October 2012
- Closing Date For Submission Of Online Recruitment Application (ORA): 17th of November, 2012 till 11.59 PM
- The date of determining the eligibility: 17th of November, 2012
Details of the vacancies:
- Name of the Post: Naib Tehsildar (Class-II, Gazetted Post)
- Number of Vacancies: 9 Posts (UR-08 and SC of HP – 01)
- Age requirement: The candidate must be within 21-45 years as on 1st January 2012. However there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules
- Pay Scale: The candidates selected for the Post of Naib Tehsildar will be entitled to receive the remuneration of Rs.10300-Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 along with other perks and remunerations
- Academics: The candidate must have obtained graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute. Knowledge of culture, dialect and manners of Himachal Pradesh will be an added advantage
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Candidates must apply online through the website Http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
How To Apply:
a) Candidates must apply through the website of HP PSC at Http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
b) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents/ certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
- Examination fee for General category (including General category PWD candidates such as Orthopedically Handicapped and Hearing impaired) : Rs.250
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.63
- Candidates from other states irrespective of their reservation category: Rs.250
- No fee is required for the Ex-Servicemen category or Visually handicapped category of candidates from Himachal Pradesh
Mode of Payment:
- The candidates can deposit the requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-Challan generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Facilitation Counter For Guidance:
Candidates can contact HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or on Phone No. 0177-2624313 on any working day between 10.00 hrs. to 17.00 hrs. The candidates can also contact Shri Suresh Sharma, Additional Registrar on Phone No.0177-2623784 (O)
No Admission Letter(s) will be sent by Post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective e-Admission Letter for the post concerned from the official website of the Commission i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc .
The admitted candidates will have to paste a passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on the space provided on the Downloaded e-Admission Letter.
Mode of Selection:
- Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/her performance in the Main Examination, which will be held in written mode.
- For a candidate to be selected for Main Examination has to undergo a Screening Test, which will be of Objective Type in nature.
- The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the interview will be determined on the basis of their performance in the Main Examination only.
- The candidates have to produce their original documents on the day of interview.
a) That no column is wrongly filled or kept blank as the information furnished therein would be used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for interviews.
b) That after submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), a printout of the finally submitted Application is to be submitted along with specified attested documents/ certificates to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
c) That copies of only following documents/certificates are provided in support of claims made/ information given in the Online Recruitment Application:-
i) Degree certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications, provisional Certificate(s) along with Marks Sheets of all years
ii) Matriculation certificate for age proof.
iii) Experience certificate(s) whenever required.
iv) Order / letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) under which it has been so treated and that if the qualification possessed by the candidates is equivalent, a copy of order/letter under which it has been so treated may also be enclosed.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from HPPSC here HPPSC Recruitment 2012 For Naib Tehsildar