Gujarat High Court Announces Recruitment of Court Managers
Advertisement No. RC/1311/2013 Date: 25-February-2013
With the recent announcement from the High Court of Gujarat, there is an opportunity for aspirants as a career as Court Managers in the District & High Court of Gujarat. The Recruitment will be purely on Contract basis and will be in effect till 31-March-2015.
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this high-honored employment opportunity are described in brief underneath.
Position: Court Manager
No of vacancies: 27 Posts (02 posts for the High Court of Gujarat and 01 post of Court Manager for each District Court in the State of Gujarat)
Details of vacancies:
- Senior Court Manager (in the High Court of Gujarat): 01 Position
- Junior Court Manager (in the High Court of Gujarat): 01 Position
- Court Manager (in the District Courts of Gujarat): 25 Positions
- Date of publication of the advertisement: 25-Feb-2013
- Starting date of acceptance of Application: 01-March-2013
- Closing date for acceptance of application: 15-March-2013
- Dates for remittance of fees: From 01-March till 15-March-2013 during banking days and hours
- Date for availability of Call Letters / Admit Cards: 01-April to 06-April-2013
- Date of Screening Test: 7-April-2013
- Dates for Viva-voice Test: from 06-May till 15-May-2013
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
The selected candidates will be eligible for a fixed contractual amount.
- Senior Court Manager (in the High Court of Gujarat): Rs.1200000 per annum and 10% incentive on Second year onwards
- Junior Court Manager (in the High Court of Gujarat): Rs.800000 per annum and 10% incentive on Second year onwards
- Court Manager (in the District Courts of Gujarat): Rs.700000 per annum and 10% incentive on Second year onwards
- The incentive will be payable subject to assessment of candidate for performance
Minimum level of eligibility criteria:
Academics: Masters Degree in Business Administration/ Advance Diploma in General Management with minimum 55% marks (or equivalent in Cumulative Grade Point System of marking) from any University in India or any Institution recognized by UGC.
Acquaintance of vernacular Language is a must for the candidates applying for the positions
- Minimum age of 25 years as on the date of advertisement (i.e. 25-Feb-2013)
- No defined maximum age limit
a) Minimum 5 years Experience/ Training in Systems and Process Management, I.T. Systems Management, HR Management, Financial Systems Management
b) Excellent personnel skills
c) Excellent communication skills
d) Excellent computer application skills
Tenure of Contract:
a) All appointments to the posts of Senior Court Manager, Junior Court Manager & Court Managers, will be purely on Contract basis
b) This contract may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
c) The maximum tenure of contract may be for the Plan period of 13th Finance Commission till 31-March-2015
- 1. All candidates should remit an application fee of Rs.1000 (Rupees One Thousand only)
- The fees once paid will not be refunded back under any circumstances
- The fees can be remitted through Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad at any branch of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the special format available with the Advertisement
- The fees can be paid on any date in between 01-March-2013 to 15-March-2013 during Bank working days and hours.
- The selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Screening Test and the Viva-voice Test as detailed by the Gujarat High Court at //hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/AdvtDetailFiles/Advt_CM.pdf
Mode of Application: ONLINE only
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the website of High Court of Gujarat at www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and //hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Candidates should have his/her own / family valid Mobile No. and the same should be kept active during the recruitment process.
- Other than applying Online, no other mode of application will be allowed
- The candidates should keep the printout of Online Application along with the original fee payment receipt to be produced during the interview phase
- The candidates are advised not to send any hardcopy of application at this moment
- All information regarding the selection of candidates will be updated on the website of the Gujarat High Court at //hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/
- The Result will be displayed on the same websites