How to Apply for GATE 2014:
Understanding the criteria for registration and eligibility criteria cannot provide any support unless a candidate applies for the registration through proper channel. You need to know how to apply for Online Registration of GATE-2014 examination with intrinsic details about filling up candidature.
- All Candidates need to apply through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) only
- The website of GOAPS is //gateapp.iitkgp.ac.in/gate/
- Candidates have to register as a new user and fill in the Online Application Form
- The candidates need to upload their scanned Photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application in the specified size and format
- The candidates then need to pay the application fees through Online mode / through Offline mode (refer to the section “Application Fee”)
- The candidates need to check the website at regular intervals for the status of application
- For any queries or clarifications candidates can coordinate with their Zonal Office through Help Desk numbers/ emails or through information centres
- Candidates have to download the Admit cards from the same website of GOAPS
- The candidates need to enable java script and enable cookies in their browser in order to fill the application smoothly
- The printed application form along with the supporting documents must be mailed by Speed Post or Registered Post to the Zonal Office concerned, as mentioned in the printed address slip that comes along with the PDF file of the application form so as to reach by last date specified i.e. 10-Oct-2013
- No other mode of sending application (such as Courier) will be considered
- The application registration process will only complete after receipt of the HARDCOPY of the application at Concerned GATE Zonal Offices.