GAIL (India) Limited Invites passionate young Graduate Engineers To Join Its pro workforce as Executive Trainee
GAIL (India) Limited, a Navratna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company, is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points.
GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up various disciplines as Executive Trainees. The category-wise projected vacancies and requisite criteria thereof are as indicated below:
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – 47 Positions
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 23 Positions
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 26 Positions
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 21 Positions
- Commencement of online submission of Application for GATE-2013 – 1 Sept’12
- Last date for online submission of Application – 30 Sept’12
- GATE-2013 Online Examination – 20 Jan’13
- GATE-2013 Offline Examination – 10 Feb’13
For GAIL Recruitment of Executive Trainees:
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2013 Registration Number – 6th of December 2012
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates – 15th of January 2013
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile streams with minimum 65% Marks
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% marks
Note: Candidates currently continuing their in final year of engineering course may also apply provided candidates have received the requisite marks in aggregate up to their last semester.
The candidate must not reached the upper age limit of 28 years as on 15th of January 2013 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines. Relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
The selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900 – Rs.50500 during one year Training-cum-Probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training-cum-Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay in E-2 grade.
During the Training-cum-Probation period and/or after absorption, the candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of GAIL (India) Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of GAIL (India) Limited or deputed to any Department of Govt. of India/ other PSUs, etc.
Service Agreement Bond:
The Selected candidates belonging to General category will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.100000 to successfully complete the prescribed Training-cum-Probation period and thereafter, serve the company for at least 3 years.
GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2013 scores for selection of candidates
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines in GAIL will be required to first appear in GATE-2013
- Based on the GATE-2013 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainees in the above disciplines.
- It should be noted that only GATE-2013 score is valid for this recruitment exercise.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE-2013 Registration Number on the career section of GAIL website (www.gailonline.com). For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from 6th December 2012 to 15th January 2013 in the career section of website www.gailonline.com.
- A Candidate can apply for one post/discipline only.
- After applying online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number, space for photograph, signature and other details.
- The candidate has to affix his/her recent passport size colour photograph and put his/her signature at the space provided and keep it with him/her safely.
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” available in GAIL Website. In case, any particular query is not covered in the FAQs, the candidates can write to GAIL at [email protected]. For more detail on this recruitment please refer to GAIL Recruitment 2013