Join CISF Through Recruitment 2013 As Constable And Drivers For A Promising Career
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the most respected Para-Military Forces under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. With the recent notification from the CISF, it intends to recruit 1654 Constable/ Drivers for the year 2013. This will be done through a specific categorization of general aspirants and from Ex-Servicemen.
The details of the vacancies and recruitment norms are as follows:
Position: Constable/ Drivers (both Backlog and new vacancies)
No of vacancies: 1654
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Backlog vacancies) – 339 posts (SC-275, ST-64)
- Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Backlog vacancies) – 210 posts
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies) – 994 posts (UR-503, SC-149, ST-74 & OBC-268)
- Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Current vacancies) – 111 Posts
- Overall Total – 1654 posts (UR-503, SC-424, ST-138, OBC-268)
- Closing date of receipt of Application Form: 09-April-2013
- Closing date for receipt of application from NE region: 16-April-2013
- For General UR and OBC candidates: Rs.50
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-SM candidates: Fees Exempted
The fees can be deposited through Indian Postal Order in favor of the Officer concerned as per the detailed advertisement at //www.cisf.gov.in .
Academics: The candidate should have passed Matriculation from a recognized Board or should have acquired an equivalent qualification as recognized by Govt. of India.
- Ideally recommended age for recruitment of Constables is in between 21-27 years as on the last date of receipt of application at 09-April-2013.
- However, for candidates belonging to SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen the upper age is relaxable as per the service directives.
The applicants must have a valid Driving License for the following categories:
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV)
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- Motor Cycle with Gear (MCWG)
The applicant must have acquired at least 3 years of driving experience as per his DL eligibility after obtaining the license.
The candidates are required to have minimum physical standard to be eligible for consideration.
- Height: 167 cm (General) / 160 cm (for privileged applicants)
- Chest measurement: 80 cm (unexpanded) and 85 cm (expanded) (the expansion difference must be minimum of 5 cm for all)
Especially for Ex-Servicemen:
Break in Service: The applicant must not have more than 3 years of break from his last posting
Medical Standard: A (Aye) in Shape-I
The selection will be conducted in the following manner:
1. Verification of document
2. Physical Efficiency Test
3. Written Examination & Trade Test
4. Medical Examination
5. Final Merit List
How to Apply:
- An applicant can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the CISF website.
- The applicants need to ensure that they fulfill required eligibility criteria before applying for these positions
- The application form accompanied with requisite certificates and application fee (in shape of Indian Postal Order) must reach the concerned office before the scheduled last date for receipt of application.
- The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE/DRIVER IN CISF – 2013” in bold and Capital letters
- The details of the addresses for sending completed application can be obtained from the website at //www.cisf.nic.in or at //www.cisf.gov.in
Candidates are strongly suggested to refer to official advertisement from CISF here “CISF Recruitment Jobs 2013 For 1654 Constable And Drivers Vacancies” before applying the same.