Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realization of a few veterans who have a strong commitment for nation’s development while offering credit facility for the Indian in need. During the past 100+ years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry. After being nationalized the reputation of this bank has touched multifold and at present, this bank is one of the premier banking institutions in India.
With an initiative to strengthen this vast infrastructure, the Central Bank of India has recently published notification for hiring Specialist Officers from the deserving candidates. As these posts are not as per the norms of IBPS, no IBPS score is required for selection of candidates.
The details of the vacancies and the application procedure are as follows:
- Opening date for online registration and Payment of fees: 26-April-2013
- Closing date for online registration and Payment of fees: 11-May-2013
(for all applicants from all regions)
- Tentative date for written examination: 23-June-2013
Total Number of vacancies with reservation status:
- Post Code-01 – Dealers – MMGS-III – Total – 10 Posts out of which 01 reserved for SC, 01 for ST, 03 for OBC and 05 for UR category
- Post Code-02 – Research Analyst – MMGS-III -Total– 02 Posts out of which 01 for SC, and 01 for UR category
- Post Code-03 – Architects – MMGS-II -Total– 15 Posts out of which 02 for SC, 01 for ST, 04 for OBC and 08 for UR category
- Post Code-04 – Civil Engineers – MMGS-II -Total– 8 Posts out of which 01 for SC, 01 for ST, 02 for OBC and 04 for UR category
- Post Code-05 – Electrical Engineers – MMGS-II -Total– 2 Posts out of which 01 for OBC and 01 for UR category
TOTAL number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Details of Eligibility Norms and Pay Scale:
- 1. Post Code – 01 – Dealers – MMGS-III – Rs.25700 – Rs.31500 – Age – 21-35 years – Academics & Experience – The applicant must have MBA in finance from reputed institute. Should have at least 3 Years of exposure to dealing room/ front office with knowledge of CCIL settlement procedure. CAIIB may be preferred.
- 2. Post Code – 02 – Research Analyst – MMGS-III – Rs.25700 – Rs.31500 – Age – 21-35 years – Academics & Experience – The applicant must have MA Economics or MBA in finance from reputed institute/university. PhD degree in Economics/ CAIIB will be preferred. Must have minimum 2 years of experience in market research activities in banks/primary dealers/asset management companies.
- 3. Post Code – 03 – Architects – MMGS-II – Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 – Age – 21-40 years – Academics & Experience – The applicant must have B.Arch. (Architecture) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD/OBC) and above aggregate marks. The candidate should have valid membership of Council of Architecture. The applicant should have minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience with reputed architects/consulting firms/ contractors for design of office interiors, building & office repairs. Must have sound knowledge of Auto-CAD, 3D Studio, 3D Max, and Photoshop etc.
- 4. Post Code – 04 – Civil Engineers – MMGS-II – Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 – Age – 21-40 years – Academics & Experience – The applicant must have B.E./B.Tech (Civil Engineering) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD/OBC) and above aggregate marks. The applicant should have minimum 3 years post qualification experience with corporate/financial institution & reputed consulting firms/ contractors in interior office designs and construction of high rise building (residential/ commercial).
- 5. Post Code – 05 – Electrical Engineers – MMGS-II – Rs.19400 – Rs.28100 – Age – 21-40 years – Academics & Experience – The applicant must have B.E./B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD/OBC) and above aggregate marks. The applicant should have minimum 3 years post qualification experience with corporate/financial institution & reputed consulting firms/ contractors in electrification of office premises/maintenance of substations/LT-HT system/Generator set/UPS/Air conditioning system.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for privileged class is admissible as per rules
- The candidates have to satisfy all eligibility conditions in order to get short-listed for selection
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and/or Group Discussions, Interview depending on the number of applications received for each post. This will be done as per the discretion of the bank
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs.50
- For all others – Rs.550
- The fees can be paid only through the fee payment challan as available at the bank’s website in any of the Core Banking Branch of the Central Bank of India (no other mode of payment including cash will be accepted)
- The selected candidate will be on Probation for a period of 24 months (2 years) from the date of joining in the Bank.
How to Apply:
- The applications will be received from aspirants only through online mode only at the website of Central Bank of India at www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- The candidates are advised to complete all formalities regarding payment and filled up the application form with acute accuracy of information
- Candidates have to upload their Photo and Signature at appropriate spaces Online
- The decision of the bank regarding selection will be final and binding on the candidates
- The applicants are further requested to keep two copies of finally submitted application form along with the supporting documents ready with originals and photocopies to present them before the Interview Panel.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2013 For Specialist Officers.