Central Bank of India
Zonal Office – RAIPUR
Recruitment For In-Charge Of RSETI and FLCC – 2012-2013
Established in the year 1911, Central Bank of India was the first-ever Indian commercial bank, which was completely owned and managed by Indians. Presently as a leading commercial Public Sector Bank, with a Pan-India Branch Network of more than 4100 branches, this bank is operating as one of the most advanced banking and financial institutions of the country. With total business of more than 348000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 35000+ employees, this bank has established its presence as one of the forerunners of bankers in India.
With its present planning for operating Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETI) and Financial Literacy cum Counseling Centers (FLCC), Central Bank is looking for retired Bank Officers in scale II/ III and above, having experience of working in any public sector bank/ SBI for contractual recruitment as In-Charges for its RSETIs and FLCCs already opened and yet to be opened.
The details of the requirement are as follows:
MOST VITAL DATES:
- Last date for receipt of Application: 8th October 2012
RSETIs / FLCCs:
- Incharge of RSETI – Ambikapur (Surguja Distt.), Ambikapur Region.
- Incharge of FLCCs – Ambikapur (Surguja Distt.), Ambikapur Region, and Baikunthpur (Korea Distt.), Ambikapur Region
MODE OF RECRUITMENT: Contractual for an initial period of 1 year
DETAILS OF ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Age, Qualification and Experience must be reckoned as on 30th September 2012
The applicants must not be above 65 years of age and should be with sound health
Essentials – The applicant must have a Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduation from a UGC recognized University of Institute
Desirable – The applicants should have worked with rural development sector i.e. As Agriculture Finance Officer/ Rural Development Officer/ Agriculture officers converted to Mainstream of banking/ Lead District Managers and Faculty Leaders/ Faculty Members of Training Centers/ Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc.
- Experience & Other Requisites:
i) The applicant should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service (Of which at least 15 years should be in Officer Cadre)
ii) He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a Rural Branch for at least 3 years
iii) Should be well conversant with the local language
v) Should have retired from scale III for the post of Director-RSETI and Scale II for the post of In-Charge (Counselors) for FLCC
iv) Should preferably be a resident of the same or nearby district of appointment
The applicants who are finally selected for appointment will have to serve concerned RSETI or FLCC for a period of 1 year from the date of joining. The contract may be extended at the discretion of the Central Bank.
CONTRACT REMUNERATION & TRAVEL EXPENSES:
- The contract amount shall be fixed as the last pay and allowances drawn by the officer less the initial amount of pension OR, Rs.25000 per month, whichever is higher.
- A lump sum amount of Rs.8000 per month will be admissible towards mobile, conveyance etc.
- Reimbursement of TA/DA for traveling as per requirement will be made as per the scale/ grade in which he/she was working at the time of his/her superannuation.
- No other allowances/ reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
The selected candidates will be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Personal Interview at the bank’s discretion.
- The decision of the bank will be Final and Binding on the selection
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply through the prescribed application form available at the website of the bank at https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- The aspirants should take care to fill in all details as indicated by the Application Form, failure of which may subject to rejection of candidature
- The envelope containing the Application form must be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Recruitment as In-charge of RSETI/FLCC on contract”
- The completed application form along with all photocopies of credential must be submitted to the following address so as to reach the office by the last date of application (i.e. 8th October 2012)
The Zonal Manager
Central Bank of India
1st Floor, Block ‘C’
Raipur – 492001 (C.G.)
- Any misleading and wrong information may lead to disqualification of candidature
- The vacancies intimated are provisional the Management of Central Bank reserves the right to fill or not to fill the positions without assigning any reason thereof.