Assam public Service Commission was established on April 01, 1987 under the provision of Government of India Act 1935. After the new regulation has been started in the year 1951, various retired ICS officers took over the Chairmanship to carry required responsibility. Later with Independent, the commission was framed by Government of Assam by Article 318 that came into force on 1Sep 1951.
Name of Post:
Application has been invited for the post of Principle, Associate Professor, special Officer, Lecturer, Agriculture Development Officer and Assistant Agriculture Engineer.
Total Number of Vacancies:
Number of Vacancies offer for post of-
- Principle, Special Officer is 1.
- Associate Professor is 9 (Power Electronics and Instrumental Engineer, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineer and Chemical and Process Control Engineer with 3 vacancies each)
- For Lecturer are 3
- Agriculture Development officer is 80
- Assistant agriculture Engineer is 8.
Advertisement Notification Date- 5th April 2013.
Last Date for submission of Form- 4-05-2013
Candidates are requiring matching up the criteria specified by the Assam Public service Commission. This may include age limit, education qualification and year of experience.
Candidates should attain an age limit of 21 years and should not exceed 38 years for the post of Special Officer, Lecturer and Agriculture Officer, Assistant Agriculture engineer. Age limit specified for Associate Professor is minimum 35 years and should not exceed 5o years whereas for Principal post age limit is acceptable to and between with 45 to 55 years. Certain relaxation has been made based on each category.
Pay scale offered for the post of Principal is Rs. 37500 to Rs. 67000 plus 10000 as grade pay and 3000 at special pay, for post of Associate Professor is Rs. 37500 to Rs.67000 plus 9000 grade pay, for post of Lecture pay scale offered is Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100, for post of Special officer pay is Rs. 8000 to Rs. 35000 plus 51oo grade pay, for post of agriculture Officer and assistant agriculture engineer pay offered is Rs. 12000 to Rs.40000 plus 54oo grade pay respectively.
Application Fee & How to:
Application which is totally completed by the candidates is then require including the treasury Challan of Rs 5 for general and Rs 2 for SC/ST candidates as application fee.
Selection will be either based on Merit list that will be generated on the basis of Marks obtained by candidates in their education qualification.
Else Candidates have to get through the Written Exam conducted by authorised Recruitment boards for various assigned posts.
Mode of Application:
Only online mode of application is acceptable which is available at official site.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to fill the online application form.
- Attach the treasury amount through any specified Challan and required to be sent before last date.
- Copies are required to be attached with form include qualification, mark sheet, caste certificate and two passport size photographs.
- Need to specify the name of the post and department on the envelope before sending it to prescribed address.