High Court of Judicature at Allahabad as the supreme authority is responsible for safekeeping of law in the State level. With the present notification, The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites Online Applications for various positions of Law Clerks in the Trainee profiles through the Recruitment examination 2013 under its jurisdiction.
Advertisement Number- 01/ Law Clerks (Trainee)/13
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Name of the Vacancy: Law Clerk (Trainee) on Contractual norms
Number of Positions: 95 Positions (Tentative)
Most important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 06-April-2013
- Last Date of submission of application in prescribed format: 15-May-2013 till 1700 hours
- Date for age and educational qualification: 1-July-2013
- Date of Interview: Second/ Third Week of July 2013
Pay band for the proposed Positions and period of Contract:
- The candidates who will be selected for the job positions will receive a fixed honorarium of Rs.10000 per month.
- No other allowances will be applicable for the job positions
- The contract will be in force for a period of 1 year from the date of joining and may be terminated prior to completion of this period.
Minimum Essential Qualification:
The candidates applying for the job position must be:
- A Bachelors Degree holder in Law with completion of a Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree course
- Applications shall be accepted from such Law Graduates, who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other professional or vocation/ service
- Those who are appearing the final examination of LLB and/or awaiting results can also apply for the posts
- Must have competency in computer data processing and must be acquainted with the use of MS-Office
- The candidates applying for the positions must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceeded the max age of 26 years as on 1-July-2013.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of the interview only.
- The interview will be held either at Allahabad or at Lucknow only.
- Care will be taken to make the selection fair with merit performance basis only
- The candidates can purchase the application form at the counter of the Allahabad High Court and its Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs.150 in cash on any working day.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the website of High Court, Allahabad at //www.allahabadhighcourt.in and use the same subject to paying application form fees of Rs.150 through Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favor of The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Restriction of Practice:
- The candidates selected as Law Clerks shall not appear or practice before the Hon’ble Judge(s) with whom they remained attached for a minimum period of one year
- They shall not appear in any case handled by the Hon’ble Judge(s) with whom they had remained attached, irrespective of they had or not worked on that case during the period of engagement
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the website of Allahabad High Court at //www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- There must be two self-addressed envelope attached with Rs.22 stamp on it, along with the application form
- The envelope containing application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK (TRAINEE)” in bold and capital letters
- Address to send the completed application:
The Deputy Registrar (Examination)
High Court, Allahabad, UP