Airport Authority of India invites application from indian citizens for the post of Senior Assistant (Official Language) in western Region of india.
Name of Post: Senior Assistant (Official Language)
Last Date For Receipt of Application Form: June 18, 2012
AAI, Western Region, Mumbai Invites Applications For Senior Assistant (Official Language)
In continuation to the global approach for the modernization of the Air Navigation infrastructure, Airport Authority of India (AAI) is working seamlessly towards offering convenient facilities across the state and regional boundaries from India. This is the sole organization in India in the sector of Civil Aviation catering to the formation, construction, maintenance and management of Air navigation infrastructure spread across the country. With its consistency for quality deliverance, AAI has been awarded as ‘MiniRatna’ category of Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) in India.
In continuation to the fill up the vacancies for Senior Assistant (Official Language) (वरिष्ठ सहायक – राजभाषा), the Western Region, Mumbai, invites application from competent individuals having proficiency in Hindi as a official language of communication.
The details of the vacancies are as underneath:
Post to be applied for: Senior Assistant – Official Language (वरिष्ठ सहायक – राजभाषा)
Post Responsibility: Hindi Translator
Total Number of Vacancies: 07 (Un-Reserved- 04, ST-01, OBC-02)
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,500 – Rs. 33,500
Apart from the basic pay package, the selected candidates will be eligible for other benefits like, TA, DA, HRA, LTC, Medical reimbursement, Gratuity, Provident Fund, Leave-Encashment, etc. as per the norms of Airport Authority of India.
Last date for receipt of application form: 18-06-2012
Qualification and Experience:
The candidate applying for the post should preferably have a Graduation in English with Post-Graduation in Hindi or A Graduation in Hindi with a Post-Graduation in English
Should have Post-Graduation in any other subject apart from Hindi/ English, with Hindi/ English as an optional/ compulsory subject in the Graduation level from any recognized University.
Post-Graduation in any other subject from a recognized University along with English as a compulsory/ option subject if the examination appeared through Hindi medium or Hindi as a compulsory/ optional subject if the medium of examination is in English.
Post-Graduation in any other subject from a recognized University along with Hindi/ English as a compulsory/ optional subject or, either of the subjects as the medium of examination, or as a compulsory/ optional subject and a Diploma in English-to-Hindi or Hindi-to-English Translation from a recognized Institution, or 2 years experience as a Hindi-to-English / English-to-Hindi Translator in any division / office under the Central/ State Government.
The candidates applying for this post are expected to have proficiency in Hindi type-writing and essential Computer Knowledge and exposure.
Age limit (As on 31-05-2012): 30 years
Age relaxation will be applicable for special category as per the norms of the Government of India.
Facilities for Scheduled Tribes:
- Five years of relaxation in upper age limit
- No application fees
- Those, who are not employed by the state/ central government administration/ undertaking, will be entitled to get 2nd class train fare by the shortest possible distance only for appearing the interview.
Facilities for OBC (Other Backward Class):
- Relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years
Facilities for Ex Servicemen:
- Relaxation applicable as per the norms of the Government of India
Facilities for Persons with disabilities (PWD):
- Relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit
- No application fees
Facilities for Women:
- No application fees
For claiming relaxation in the above mentioned categories, the candidates have to render a certificate in support of their claim in respective segments, which has been duly issued by a competent authority from the state/ central government. Without the presence of any such support document, the claims will not be entertained.
The selection will be based upon a written test and personal interview. The most competent candidate as per merit will be offered preference for joining these posts.
i) The selected candidates will be required to join in duty at various stations under the control of Western Regional field centers and offices under the Regional Office. There is a possibility of transfer of these candidates to other offices and field stations in other parts of India as well.
ii) The candidates will be eligible for extra benefits along with basic salary like TA, DA, HRA, LTC, Leave Encashment, PF and Gratuity, and others as per the norms of Airport Authority of India.
iii) Applicants in service under the central / state administration/ undertaking should invariably ‘Apply Through Proper Channel’ and should offer a ‘No Objection Certificate’ in continuation to their candidature.
iv) The written test for the above mentioned posts will be conducted in Mumbai. As per the requirement, the numbers of candidates selected for appearing written tests may be enhanced/ decreased by the AAI. Under such circumstances, the test centers will be selected basing upon the minimum possible distance of the candidate from the examination center.
v) The reference date with respect to age, qualification and experience will be 31-05-2012. Those, who have not obtained desired set of experience and qualification by this date, will be temporary considered for this post and they should invariably attain such desired qualification and experience before the date of written examination and interview.
How to Apply:
- Please send your applications to The Regional Executive Director, Airport Authority of India, Western Region, New Airport Colony (Office Complex), In front of Hanuman Road, Ville Parle, Mumbai – 400099 on or before 18-06-2012.
- Candidates satisfying all the above conditions may apply for the above mentioned post in the prescribed format of application as available on the website of the Airport Authority of India at www.aai.aero or www.airportsindia.org.in.
- Each application should accompany a Demand Draft for Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred only) in favor of Airport Authority of India payable at Mumbai (wherever required).
- The applicant should clearly mention the name of the post being applied for on the postal envelop, invariably.
- The photocopies of all necessary documents should accompany the application form with photographs.
- The application should be complete in all respect, or otherwise considered as ineligible and rejected.
- The applications received after the final date of receipt of application will be considered as ineligible and rejected.
- The Airport Authority of India will not be responsible for any sort of delay on account of postal loss, or delay.
- Any sort of influence and canvassing will be treated as a serious offence and the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The demand draft for Rs.100 (except for SC/ ST/ Women) as per the details mentioned above
- Certificates in support of claiming benefits as special categories
- Certificated in support of age, date of birth, educational qualification, or any other special consideration (wherever applicable).