Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL) is a wholly owned Corporation of the Government of Uttarakhand set up for managing hydro power generation at existing power stations and development, promotions of new hydro projects with the purpose of harnessing, the known, and yet to be known, hydro power resources of the State.
Today, UJVNL operates hydropower plants ranging in capacity from 0.2 MW to 376 MW, totaling up to 1306 MW. Though the State is more or less sufficient in its energy generation to meet its own requirements, it is committed to develop its huge hydro power resources in an early and efficient manner for economic well-being and growth of the State and its people..
With the recent announcement from the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam (UJVNL), there is an announcement for induction of Cost & Management Trainees from candidates of ICAI (Inter Pass candidates). The applications has to be forwarded through ICAI Head Office/ Regional Office/ Local Chapter for induction of candidates for Industrial/ Practical Training.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Last date for receipt of applications through ICAI Head Office/ Regional Office/ Local Chapter: 31-December-2013
Details of vacancies:
Cost & Management Trainee
- The candidates should have obtained their normal educational qualification along with a pass certificate of Intermediate Standard from ICAI (Institute of Chartered/Cost Accountants of India).
- Without ICAI (Inter) qualification no candidates will be considered for selection.
- During the engagement period as Trainee, the candidates will receive a stipend of Rs.8000 per month.
- The conveyance for travel and tour will be allowed as per the Officers Scale for Officers in Grade Pay Rs.5400
- Apart from this no other allowances will be applicable for the candidates.
The candidates selected as Cost & Accounts Trainee will be inducted for a period of 1 year only. This period of engagement may be enhanced to 3 years upon satisfactory performance and discretion of the UJVN.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply in the prescribed application form as available on the website of Uttrarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam at http://www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com/
- The details of the requisite qualification and other essentials should be verified by the candidates through the detailed advertisement at www.uttarakhandjalvidyut.com/mis/vacancy/Add.%20Cost%20&Mgt.Trainee.docx
- All relevant columns should be filled in all respects. They should put their signature and paste their photographs at appropriate spaces.
- The candidates will not be allowed to change the information after submission of application form
- The application completed in all respect must reach the following address on or before the last date of receipt of application (i.e. 31-Dec-2013)
- Address to send completed application form:
Executive Director (HR)
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd.
Yamuna Bhawan, Yamuna Colony,
Dehradun – 248 001
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>