With the recent announcement from the Uttarakhand High Court, there is an opportunity for aspirants to frame promising careers as Stenographers and Clerks as Ministerial Staff in Subordinate Judiciary of Uttarakhand High Court. The Recruitment process will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education under the guidance from the Uttarakhand High Court. The posts will abide by the Uttarakhand High Court Service Rules.
The preliminary requirements for consideration of the candidates for this employment opportunity are described in brief underneath:
- Date of publication of notification: 10-Sep-2014
- Last date of receipt of Application: 10-Oct-2014 till 05:00 PM
Details of Job Positions & No. of vacancies: Total 270 Vacancies
- Post Code-I – Clerk: 177 Posts [reservation will be applicable as per rules]
- Post Code-II – Stenographer: 93 Posts [reservation will be applicable as per rules]
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The selected candidates will be eligible for remuneration with other allowances as per Uttarakhand High Court norms.
Academic Eligibility Criteria:
- Clerk: The candidate must have completed Graduation with good knowledge of Hindi and English. The candidates should have typing speed of 7500 key depressions per hour in Hindi on computer. The candidates must also have English typing efficiency equivalent to 9000 key depressions per hour on computer. The candidates must have thorough knowledge of computer operation.
- Stenographer: The candidate must have completed Graduation with good knowledge of Hindi and English. The candidates should have Hindi shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 7500 key depressions per hour in Hindi on computer. The candidates must also have English shorthand speed and typing efficiency equivalent to 9000 key depressions per hour in English on computer. The candidates must have thorough knowledge of computer operation.
Age related norms:
- The candidate must have obtained minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceeded maximum age of 42 years as on 01-July-2014.
- However, upper age for natives of Uttarakhand and those belonging to SC/ ST and PWD categories will be relaxed up to certain extent as per the state government norms.
- The selection for these posts will be done through a performance appraisal in the Written Test/ Typing/ Shorthand Test and a Viva-voice Test.
- The candidates can refer to the detailed advertisement as detailed by the Uttarakhand High Court at http://www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/ or at http://ubter.in/AdmitCard/HC/3/ADV.PDF to know the details of selection procedure.
Where to Apply:
- A candidate can apply online through the prescribed format of application as available at the website of Uttarakhand High Court at http://www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/ or at http://ubter.in/
- The candidates are required to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://ubter.in/AdmitCard/HC/3/ADV.PDF , prior to applying for these posts
- The candidates should have his/her own valid Mobile No. and the same should be kept active during the recruitment process.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the submitted Application along with the copy of certificates for future reference
- The candidates are advised to send complete application form along with the credentials and put their photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Application Format
- The envelope containing application should be marked “NAME OF THE POST BEING APPLIED FOR” and the Advertisement Number
- Application (Without any certificate copies) may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
- Candidates should not attach any certificates or documents along with the Application form.
- Decision of the High Court of Uttarakhand in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all Candidates.
- Address to send completed Application:
The Secretary, Uttarakhand Council of Technical Education
The Senior Post Master,
GPO, Dehradun – 248001