Union Public Service Commission as the central level nodal agency for recruitment and commissioning of higher cadre posts in the Government of India, is presently in the process of selection of candidates for various positions. Through UPSC Examination Notification No. 05/2013, UPSC is inviting Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from eligible candidates to join in the Central Govt under various departments and ministries.
Examination Notice No: 05/2013
The details of the vacancies and criteria for eligibility are as under:
Number of vacancies: The expected numbers of vacancies would be around 19. Reservation to the upcoming vacancies will be made as per the central government regulations for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates.
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting date of Online Submission of Application: 13-April-2013
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 2-May-2013 till 23:59 Hours
- Last date for taking print out of the Online Application form: 3-May-2013 till 23:59 Hours
Details of List of Services to which the candidates will be subjected:
- Vacancy No-13040501413: Assistant Director (Cost) in Junior Time scale of the Indian Cost Accounting Service for Office of the Chief Advisor Cost under Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure – Total 10 Positions (SC-01, ST-02, OBC-01, UR-06)
- Vacancy No-13040502213: Assistant Director (Physics) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Ministry of Home Affairs in the Department of Forensic Science Service – Total 02 Positions (UR)
- Vacancy No-13040503613: Junior Staff Officer in National Crimes Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs – Total 05 Positions (OBC-01, UR-04)
- Vacancy No-13040504213: Superintending Mining Geologist in National Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines – Total 01 Position (UR)
- Vacancy No-13040505413: Associate Town & Country Planner in Town & Country Planning organization, Ministry of Urban Development – Total 01 Position (SC)
Plan of Examination:
The Selection Examination will consist of a Written test and followed by a round of personal Interview. The final selection will be based on the performance in these two examinations
Age Requirement (as on 2-May-2013):
- Vacancy No-13040501413: Assistant Director (Cost): Max age 35 years
- Vacancy No-13040502213: Assistant Director (Physics): Max age 40 years
- Vacancy No-13040503613: Junior Staff Officer: Max age 35 years
- Vacancy No-13040504213: Superintending Mining Geologist: Max age 50 years
- Vacancy No-13040505413: Associate Town & Country Planner: Max age 45 years
- However, there will be relaxation for Scheduled and other privileged category of candidates as per the rules of the government.
Minimum Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Vacancy No-13040501413: Assistant Director (Cost): A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or equivalent. A Graduation Degree and 3 years experience in Cost Accounting Work is desirable
- Vacancy No-13040502213: Assistant Director (Physics): Master’s Degree in Physics / Biophysics / Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level. Seven years experience of analytical method and research in the field of Physics. Experience of working in a Forensic Science Laboratory is desirable
- Vacancy No-13040503613: Junior Staff Officer: Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialization in Computer Applications) or BE /B.Tech. in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent. Two years experience of electronic data processing work including experience of actual Programming or Three years experience of electronic data processing work, out of which one year experience should be in actual Programming
- Vacancy No-13040504213: Superintending Mining Geologist: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or equivalent with 10 years experience in Supervisory capacity in geological appraisal/exploration of mineral deposits. Doctorate in Geology or Applied Geology is desirable.
- Vacancy No-13040505413: Associate Town & Country Planner: Post Graduate Degree in Town or City or Urban or Housing or Country or Rural or Infrastructure or Regional or Transport or Environmental Planning with 5 years of relevant experience
- All applicants (except Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or any of its associate banks by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- For SC, ST, Women, PH candidates: fees exempted
- For OBC Male candidates the fees will be full and there is no relaxation in fees for OBC male candidates
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply online through the website – http://www.upsc.gov.in or at http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/advertisement/052013_1365773458.pdf. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application only
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and keep that with them for future reference
- Candidates should also note down their RID number for future reference.
- The details about this advertisement can also be obtained from the website of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>