Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Professor (Group-A Gazetted), Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (IASE) /College of Teachers Education (CTE); under the Higher Education Department, Government of Tripura.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-February-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
Assistant Professor – 27 Vacancies
Subject Wise Vacancies:
- Psychology- 02 Posts
- Economics- 02 Posts
- Bengali- 03 Posts
- English- 03 Posts
- Chemistry- 02 Posts
- Education- 06 Posts
- Sanskrit- 02 Posts
- Political Science- 01 Post
- History- 01 Post
- Mathematics- 01 Post
- Physics- 01 Post
- Life Science- 01 Post
- Geography- 01 Post
- Commerce- 01 Post
Upper Age Limit: 40 years as on 03-February-2015.
Candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Science/ Humanities/ Arts with 50% marks; M.Ed. with at least 55% marks
M.A in Education with 55% marks; B.Ed. with at least 55% marks; and any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC/ Any such affiliating body/ State Govt. from time to time for the positions of Principal and Lecturers.
Application Form/ Fee:
- For General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST candidates of other States: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates can get the application form from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/ commission from the candidates. OR
- Candidates can also download the prescribed application form form website, and in that case candidates may pay the the prescribed Recruitment Fee, to the Account Number 31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the second page of the application form.
Mode of Selection: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening Test/ Personality Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit duly completed application in prescribed format, two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card, along with copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five); to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
Applicants must obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
Candidates submitting the application through post, are required to attach to the application, two copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card, along with copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five), and a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for; to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, educational qualification, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement from, Tripura Public Service Commission, here, http://tpsc.nic.in/2015/030115.pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>