Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment of permanent posts of Veterinary Officer, (TVS Grade-V),Group-B Gazetted under Animal Resources Development Department, Government of Tripura.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 08-January-2015
Name of the Posts along with Vacancies:
- Veterinary Officer: 74 Posts (Unreserved- 37, SC- 13, ST- 24)
Upper Age Limit: 40 years as on 08-January-2015
- Veterinary Officer: Candidates must have Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University.
Pay Scale: Rs.9,570 –30,000/- (Pay Band- 3) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3, 500/-
How to Get the Application Form & Pay the Application Fee:
- For ST/ SC/ BPL card holders/ PH candidates of Tripura State: Rs. 100/-
- For All other category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Candidates may get the application form from all Branches/ Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura; on deposit of the Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/ Extension counter as a single window system.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the Website www.tpsc.gov.in; and in that case, the Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form..
Mode of Selection: Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test/ Personality Test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may submit duly completed application form along with 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat.
Applicants are suggested to obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
Candidates may also send the duly completed application form, along with 2 copies of recent stamp size photographs affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/-, a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for; to the TPSC Secretariat, Tripura Public Service Commission.