Tea Board of India came into existence with enactment of the Tea Act in 1953. It was formed to promote manufacturing of India as well as its export.
Name of Post:
Applications have been invited from Tea Board of India to recruit
- Development Officer
- Factory Advisory Officer
- Special Grade Stenographer
- Assistant Accountant
Total Number of Vacancies:
Frequency of vacancies for each post is as given below:
- Development Officer – 18 (03 SC, 02 ST, 06 OBC, 07 UR)
- Factory Advisory Officer – 06 (01 SC, 01 ST, 03 OBC, 01 UR)
- Special Grade Stenographer – 01 (UR)
- Assistant Accountant – 01 (UR)
- Assistant – 03 (UR)
Last date for receipt of applications: 31-01-2013
Candidates applying for the jobs are required to possess following educational qualifications:
- Development Officer – Must have degree in Science/ Agriculture from recognised university.
- Factory Advisory Officer – Four years degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Agriculture Engineering with 2 years experience in tea or coffee factory.
- Special Grade Stenographer – Must be a graduate with speed of 120 words per minute in shorthand and 40 words per minute in typing. 3 years experience as stenographer.
- Assistant Accountant – Commerce Graduate with proficiency in Tally.
- Assistant – Graduation from a recognised university.
Upper age limit defined for Development Officer, Assistant Accountant and Assistant is 32 years, for Factory Advisory Officer is 35 years and for Stenographer is 27 years.
Each selected candidate shall get pay scale as under:
- Development Officer/ Special Grade Stenographer – Rs.9,300 – 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200
- Factory Advisory Officer – Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400
- Assistant Accountant /Assistant – Rs.9,300 – 34000 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200
Application Fee & How to:
An amount of Rs. 100 in the form of demand draft or Indian Postal Order should be made in favour of Tea Board payable at Jorhat. SC/ ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
Selection of eligible candidates shall be done on basis of written test, skill test and interview, as conducted by the board.
Mode of Application:
Applications will be submitted in offline mode.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should strictly fill applications in given proforma. It should be enclosed in envelope super scribing name of the post. Required documents should be attached with it as per given format. Duly filled applications must be sent to
Shri Rakesh Saini, IDSE
Executive Director (N.E. Zone), Tea Board N.E. Zonal Office,
Cinnamara (Near Tocklai), Jorhat-785008 Assam
For further details one could log on to www.teaboard.gov.in
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>