TCIL (Telecommunications Consultants India Limited), is a premier engineering and consultancy company completely owned by Government of India as a Public Sector Enterprise under the control of the Department of Telecommunications(DOT), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. TCIL was set up in 1978 for providing Indian Telecom expertise in all fields of Telecom, Civil and IT to developing countries around the world. Company’s core competence is in the fields of Switching, Transmission Systems, Cellular services, Rural Telecommunication, Optical fibre based backbone transmission systems, IT & Networking Solutions, Application Software, e-Governence, 3G Network, WIMAX Technology and also Civil construction projects.
With its extensive expansion plan and on-going reforms the TCIL opens a challenging opportunity for Bachelors’ Degree holders in Engineering as Engineer Executive Trainee in disciplines of Electronics & Communication Engineering in its core sector of operation. All these posts will be recruited to TCIL through competent GATE-2014 Score.
The category-wise vacancies and requisite criteria for selection are as indicated below:
- Last Date for receipt of Applications (in prescribed format) at TCIL: 01-July-2014
- Date for reckoning Age: 01-June-2014
Name of the Position: Engineer Executive Trainee
Number of Vacancies:
- Total 20 Vacancies out of which 10 Posts are Unreserved, 03 Posts are reserved for SC, 03 Posts for ST and remaining 05 Posts are reserved for OBC candidates.
Pay Scale/ Compensation Package:
- Candidates selected for these positions will be offered a consolidated remuneration of Rs.20000 during their initial training period.
- After successful completion of Training period, these candidates will be inducted in TCIL in the E-1 cadre with a salary of Rs.16400 – Rs.40500 in the same grade in IDA pattern. The approximate CTC will be around Rs.4.5 lakhs per annum.
- The candidates if continue successfully for 18 months, they may be considered for next promotion to Assistant Manager cadre with a Grade Pay of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500 in the E-2 cadre in IDA pattern.
- Candidates selected for these positions will have to undergo a training period of 6 months at TCIL before regular employment.
Service Agreement Bond:
- Selected candidates at the time of joining will be required to execute a Service Bond for Rs.100000 for serving TCIL for a period of 3 years (including training).
- The candidates are liable to be posted, at the discretion of the Management of TCIL, to serve at any of the Company’s Office/ Projects/ Units or any other Public Sector Undertaking anywhere in India or Abroad.
Important GATE-2014 Eligibility Factor:
- Desiring candidates must clear GATE-2014 examination with concerned branches and with requisite cut-offs as per the positions.
- The GATE-2014 cut-off for General candidates is 60% and above, that for OBC candidates is 55% and above and that for SC/ST candidates is 50% and above.
- Without GATE-2014 valid score card, no candidates will be eligible for consideration.
- Marks obtained in GATE-2013 or any other previous GATE examination WILL NOT BE considered valid for this recruitment
- Candidates should have passed qualifying Degree examinations and awarded Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ AMIETE in 2013/2014 in Electronics & Communications Engineering in 1st division or equal percentage of marks/ CGPA.
- A candidate must be within a maximum age of 25 years as on 01-June-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category of candidates (SC/ST/PWD/OBC etc.)
Mode of Selection:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Engineer Executive Trainee must have a valid GATE-2014 score card
- Based only on the GATE-2014 score, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. GATE-2013 score will not be considered valid for this recruitment.
- Candidates will have to qualify through each stage of selection process successfully before being adjudged as suitable for selection
- The final induction will be done after clearing the Pre-Employment Medical Test
- There is no specific fee for applying for the above posts of Engineer Executive Trainees in TCIL.
How to Apply:
- With the GATE-2014 registration Number, these candidates can apply through prescribed format of application as available on the website of TCIL at http://www.tcil-india.com/ .
- The candidates must review the detailed advertisement at the concerned section of the website at http://www.tcil-india.com/new/html/Add_ET_10062014.htm, before applying for these posts.
- After filling the application form, candidate is required to send the Application Form with Gate Score, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/ her signature at the space provided and send that to the following address so as to reach by the last date specified (01-July-2014).
- Candidates called for Group Discussion and/or Interview will be required to produce the same documents at the time of Group Discussion and/or Interview.
- The E-mail ID entered in the online application form must remain valid
- The envelope containing the application must be super-scribed with the “Name of the Post being applied for”
- The candidates working in PSU/ Government sector establishments need to apply through proper channel. However, they need to send an advance copy at this moment.
- Address to send the detailed application form:
The Executive Director (HRD)
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash -I, New Delhi – 110048
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>