SSC Recruitment Examination 2014 For Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF
With the present opening for various positions, the Commission will hold an All India Exam for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) , Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF). The Examination will comprise of Written Examination in two phases, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview/ Personality Test:
The details of the vacancies are as under:
Important Dates for Consideration:
- Date of Advertisement and Publication of notification: March 15, 2014
- Date of closing of Part-I Online Application: April 09, 2014 till 5:00 PM
- Date of closing of Part-II Online Application: April 11, 2014 till 5:00 PM
- Last Date of acceptance of Application Forms from far-flung areas: April 18, 2014 till 5:00 PM
- Date of examination: June 22, 2014 (Paper-I) & September 21, 2014 (Paper-II)
Details of Job Positions:
- Post Code A: Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Post Code B: Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post Code C: Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Post Code D: Assistant Sub Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Post Code E: Sub Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Post Code F: Sub Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Post Code G: Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Number of Vacancies:
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: Total 2197 positions (CRPF-194 [Male – 178, Female- 16], BSF-772 [Male – 733, Female- 39], ITBP-138 [Male Only], CISF-1023 [Male – 921, Female- 102], SSB-70 [Male – 68, Female- 02])
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: Total 564 positions [Male – 508, Female- 56]
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: Total 131 positions
- The Reservation for SC, ST, OBC will be applicable as per the Central Govt. Norms
- Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4200
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 and a Grade Pay of Rs.2800
- Intelligence Officer in NCB: The candidates will be eligible to receive a Pay Scale in Pay Band 2 in the order of Rs.9300-Rs.34800 and a Grade Pay of Rs.4600
Important Eligibility Conditions:
- Nationality: A candidates must be a citizen of India and scheduled residents of India as per the Central Govt. Declaration in order to be considered as apply for these posts
- Age Limit: Ideally should be in between 20-25 years as on 01-Jan-2014 (Relaxable for SC, ST, OBC as per norms)
- Academics: The applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university or equivalent as on 1-Jan-2014. For candidates apply for Delhi Police, must possess a valid Driving License by the date of Physical Endurance Test.
Application Fees: [CRFS/ SBI challan or Net-Banking]
For offline Mode of Application: The application fee of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) need to paid through the Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only. No other mode of payment will be entertained. The CRFS will be available at any postal counters in India. Recruitment Fee Stamps should be pasted on the application form in the space earmarked for the purpose and got cancelled from the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp of the Issuing Post Office.
For Online Mode of Application: candidates submitting their applications on-line are suggested to pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or net-banking.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Women and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying any fees. However, those ex-servicemen who have availed such benefit of fees exemption for any Govt. jobs prior to this will have to pay the fees.
- Preliminary Selection on the basis of credentials
- Screening Test (as per the SSC in two phases)
- Medical Test/ Physical Endurance Test
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Paper – I – June 22, 2013 [10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon]
- Paper – II – September 21, 2014 [10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon]
- All interested candidates can apply through Online mode OR offline mode of application.
Online Mode: Apply Online Here
- Candidates are suggested to indicate the preference of the posts carefully, while submitting the online application form as candidates will not be allowed to revise/ change the preference subsequently.
- The applicants need not to send the print copy of application in case applying online, but must retain the registration number for any further references.
Candidates are suggested to apply through prescribed application format only to the concerned Regional/ Sub Regional Office (Refer to Official Notification) of the Commission, under whose jurisdiction the centre selected by candidate falls. Application received in any other Regional/ Sub Regional Office of the Commission will be rejected.
For more detail on this SSC Recruitment Examination 2014 For Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF, such as important instruction to candidates, contact detail of Regional Help Lines for clarifications, breakout of vacancies in detail, reservation in vacancies, relaxations in age limit, detail list of center of examination, examination pattern, syllabus, and schemes, required physical standards, mode of selection, detail on how to fill the application form properly, and much more please refer to official advertisement here SSC Recruitment Notification 2014 For SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant SI in CISF.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>