SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is an Indian government organization that carries out or organizes recruitments for posts and vacancies in the various departments of Indian Governments.
Staff Selection commission invites candidates for various categorized vacancies in the Madhya Pradesh region as follows:-
- Category MPR-1 – Post of Draughtsman (Grade-I) for 506 Army Base Workshop (Ministry of Defence, Jabalpur, MP).
- Category MPR-2 – Post of Draughtsman (Grade-I) for Drawing and Specification (Weapon) Wing Ministry of Defence, Jabalpur, MP).
- Category MPR-3– Post of Statistical Investigator (under the Directorate of Pulses Development), Bhopal.
- Category MPR-4 – Post of Primary teachers (Ordance Factory), under the Ministry of Defence, Jabalpur (MP).
Nature of the Post:
Candidates will be hired for the probation period of 2 years.
Total Number of Vacancies:
Total number of post announced by the SSC is 8.
Last date of submission of the application is January 25, 2013 till 5:00 pm.
Last date for the applicant from the Himachal Pradesh (Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District /Lahaul & Spiti Districts), Lakshadweep, Assam, Lakshadweep, Mizoram, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh etc is February 1, 2013 till 5:00 pm.
The eligibilities are announced according to the posts:-
- Draughtsman (MPR-1 and MPR-2 categories):- Candidates needed to be three years Diploma holder in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized authority.
- Statistical Investigator (MPR-3) – Candidates needs to be the Post graduation in Agriculture Economics/Statistics along with graduation degree in agriculture.
- Primary Teacher (MPR- 4)-Applicant must be degree or diploma holder in Teaching/ Music/Craft etc with minimum 2 years of experience.
The age limit of applicants must not exceed beyond 30 years. Age relaxation is given upto 5 years for the civilian employees of central government with 3 or more years of working durations.
Age relaxation of 5 year is provided to the SC/ST candidates, upto 3 years for OBC candidates and upto 10 years to the physically handicapped applicants.
Pay scale ranges from Rs.9300-34800 along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200.
Application Fee & How to:
Applicants are required to pay the application fees amount of Rs. 50. The application fees have to be paid using only the CRFS.
Candidates belonging to ST/SC/PH/Female/ Ex-serviceman category are exempted from the fee payment.
SSC may conduct screen test to shortlist the candidates for further direct interviews. Or otherwise candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the academic records and examinations.
Mode of Application:
Mode of application is offline. Candidates are needed to fill the hardcopy of the application format available along with the notification.
How to Apply:
Application format can be downloaded from the www.sscmpr.org. The application form to be filled carefully along with the latest passport size photograph pasted on it. The necessary documents needed to be send along with the application form are:-
- Single 12x25cm size self- addressed envelope along with Rs. 6/- post stamp pasted on it. Mention the post, category and advertisement number on the envelope.
- 2 address slip with applicant’s name and address.
- Educational/caste/experience certificates.
- CRFS worth Rs. 50 pasted on the application form.
Application form with all above documents is to be sent to “Deputy Regional Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, ‘Nishant Villa’, F-Jalvihar colony, Raipur, Chattisgarh-492001” before the prescribed last date.
Super scribe in bold on the envelope- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________”.
For detailed eligibilities and instructions please go through the original notification here SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) Recruitment 2013 – 8 Various Vacancies.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>