South Indian Bank invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Cost Accountants (Probationary Officer- Scale I).
Starting Date for Online registration: May 15, 2013
Last Date for Online registration: May 25, 2013
Last Date to Submit Hard copy of Application: May 31, 2013
Name of the Posts: Cost Accountants (Probationary Officer- Scale I)
Total Number of Vacancies: 30
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on December 31, 2012
Pay Scale: Rs.14, 500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25,700
For General category candidates: Rs.500/-
For SC/ ST category candidates: Rs.250/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the in form of Demand Draft in favor of The South Indian Bank Ltd payable at Thrissur (Kerala).
- Candidates should have passed ICWA/ CMA final Examination
- Candidates must have scored minimum 60% marks in 10th/ SSLC, +2 and at least 50% marks in Graduation
Probation Period: Two years
Selection Process: Group Discussion and Personal Interview
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.southindianbank.com only. Candidates must take print out of completed application form and send it along with all enclosure as mentioned below to the Deputy General Manager (Personnel Dept.), The South Indian Bank Ltd., Head Office, SIB House, Mission Quarters,Thrissur-680 001,Kerala.
Candidates are suggested to super scribed as “Application for the post of Cost Accountants (Pro. Officer- (Scale I) – Application Ref ID – …………..” on top of the envelop.
- Mark List and Certificates (SSLC/10th, Plus 2 / Pre Degree / 12th certificate, Degree)
- ICWA– Inter and ICWA- Final mark list and Certificates.
- Caste certificate from a competent authority in the case of SC/ ST candidates.
- Work experience certificate, format given in Annexure 1 of official advertisement.
- Requested Demand Draft
- A write up in 300 words “Why I consider myself suitable for appointment in South Indian Bank Ltd.”, in candidate’s own handwriting, should be submitted along with the application.
For more information on this recruitment such as required experiences and much more, please refer to official advertisement from South Indian Bank, here www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/ICWA2013%20(2).pdf
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>