The SJVN Ltd (formerly Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited-SJVNL) was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP) to plan, investigate, organize, execute, operate and maintain Hydro-electric power projects. The present authorized share capital of SJVN is Rs 7000 crores.
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking after successful commissioning of 1500MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in Himachal Pradesh is emerging as a multi project company with many Hydro Power Projects allocated to it for development, operation and maintenance along with its entrance into transmission business.
With the recent initiative of SVJN Limited, it invites young, committed and enthusiastic professionals to join its work force in various technical and non-technical disciplines.
The details of the vacancies and the requisites for application are detailed as under:
Most important Dates:
- Commencement of Online Registration of applications: 14-Aug-2013 at 1000 AM
- Last Date of Online Registration of Application: 04-Sept-2013 up to 0600 PM
- Last Date of depositing Application Fees: 05-Sept-2013 up to 0400 PM
- Issuing of the Admit Card: 14-Sept-2013 at 1000 AM
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 06-Oct-2013
Discipline-wise Posts, Number of vacancies:
- Civil Engineering: 40 Posts (SC-7, ST-2, OBC-10 & UR-21)
- Mechanical Engineering: 25 Posts (SC-5, ST-1, OBC-5 & UR-14)
- Electrical Engineering: 30 Posts (SC-4, ST-3, OBC-6 & UR-17)
- Finance: 13 Posts (ST-1, OBC-5 & UR-7)
- HR: 11 Posts (OBC-4 & UR-7)
- Safety: 04 Posts (OBC-1 & UR-3)
- Geology: 05 Posts (ST-1, OBC-1 & UR-3)
- Architecture: 02 Posts (OBC-1 & UR-1)
- Company Secretarial: 01 Posts (UR)
Among these there will be 11 Posts (including 8 Backlog) will be reserved for PWD candidates
- Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineer Discipline: All applicants should have a Bachelors Degree in concerned branch of Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical as per the disciplines) with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate
- Finance Discipline: All applicants should have passed CA/ ICWA/ 2 years full time MBA with specialization in Finance
- HR Discipline: All applicants should have Graduation with 2 years full time MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR and with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate
- Safety Discipline: All applicants should have Full time Degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) with Full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from a recognized Institute with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate
- Geology Discipline: All applicants should have Full time M.Sc./M. Tech. (Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geophysics) with Engineering Geology as main subject OR M.Sc./ M. Tech. in Engineering Geology with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate
- Architecture: All applicants should have Full Time Degree in Architecture with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in aggregate
- Company Secretarial Discipline: All applicants should have Graduation and should have qualified Company Secretary with membership of the Institute of the Company Secretary of India. Graduate Degree in Law or MBA will be preferred.
Maximum Age (As on the closing date):
- The maximum age for eligibility will be 30 years as on the last date of submission of application (04-Sept-2013).
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms for SC/ST/ OBC and PWD candidates
The candidates selected as Executive Trainees will serve the company as a Trainee for a period of 1 year. After successful completion of the training they may be inducted in E-2 Grade in SVJN Limited.
- During the training period of 1 year the candidates selected for these posts will be offered a compensation package of Rs.20600 per month along with other allowances as per IDA up to 47% of the basic pay
- On successful completion of Training period they will be placed in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.24900- Rs.50500 at E2A level and shall be on probation for a period of one year.
Service Agreement Bond:
The selected candidates who belong to General and OBC category will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs.250000 for successfully completing the training and thereafter serving the company for at least 3 years. This amount is Rs.150000 for SC/ST candidates and Physically Challenged candidates.
- For general and OBC: Rs.300
- For all others (SC/ST/PWD): Fees exempted
- The fees can be deposited through Online Bank Transfer/ Net Banking or through the system generated Pay-in-slip at any branch of State Bank of India as per the details mentioned in the detailed application at www.sjvn.nic.in
- The selection process will involve All India Written Test followed by short-listing for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at the designated places among Shimla, Dehradun, New Delhi and Patna.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply through ONLINE mode of registration through the available format on the Recruitment Section of the website of SVJN Ltd. at www.sjvn.nic.in .
- A valid email ID should be retained by the candidates applying for the jobs
- The candidates must retain Personal details and educational qualification details for filling Online Application form.
- The candidates should upload their recent passport size photographs and running signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Portal
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip and pay-in-slip generated by the system with unique registration number
- The fee should be deposited from the very next day till 5th September 2013 through the details mentioned above.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>