Sikkim Public Service Commission is the authority responsible for competent selection of candidates for various government departments and its associated institutions in the state of Sikkim. Acting under the guidelines of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), this PSC is delivering its services for selection of the best workforce for functioning of the Government of Sikkim.
With the recent notification from Sikkim PSC, it invites applications in prescribed forms, from deserving candidates from the State of Sikkim for recruitment of 08 numbers of Junior Engineer (Mechanical) under Roads & Bridges Department, Government of Sikkim administration.
The details of the vacancies along with eligibility criteria for recruitment are as under:
- Last date for submission of completed application form: 07-June-2014 up to 03:00 PM
Details of Job Positions:
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 08 Positions (UR-01, BL-01, MBC-01, OBC-01, ST-01, SC-01, BL(W)-01, MBC-01)
Pay Scale & Remunerations:
- The candidates selected for the job position will be inducted in service with a Pay Scale in PB-2 of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 plus the grade pay of Rs.3800.
- Other allowances and perks will be applicable as per the rules of the state government.
- The candidates interested to join these posts must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Tools & Die making/ Manufacturing Technology along with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (LME).
- The candidates should have a valid Local Employment Card
- The candidates should be conversant with Customs and Manners of Sikkim
- The applicant must be in between 18 to 30 years of age to be eligible to apply.
- However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category of candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- For maximum age with all relaxation should not exceed 50 years.
- For all category candidates: Rs. 150
- The fees can be deposited in cash in any branch of State Bank of Sikkim in the Account “0051-SPSC”
Stages of Examination & Selection:
As per the number of applications received the Sikkim PSC may conduct the selection on the basis of the following 2 stages:
- Written (Main) Examination
- Viva-Voce Test/ Interview
In case the number of applicants are more, then the PSC may shortlist them as per its statutory norms.
How to apply:
- The candidates fulfilling all eligibility conditions can apply through the prescribed format of application which can be downloaded from the website of Sikkim PSC at http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
- Due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly.
- The details of the advertisement can be referred to at http://spscskm.gov.in/documents/JE%20MEchanical%20ad%20.pdf before filling-up/ submitting the application
- The candidates are required to submit the Application Form complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in Any Case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
- They are further advised to attach attested copies of the documents/testimonials with the photo copy of the Application Form and not with the original form
- Application Form duly filled-in along with the Photocopy of certificates and fee payment receipt shall have to be submitted to the address mentioned below so as to reach before the last date notified (07-June-2014 before 3:00PM).
- Address to send completed Application by Hand/ by Post:
Sikkim Public Service Commission
Old West Point School complex
Near Police Headquarter, Gangtok, Sikkim.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>