SIDBI Recruitment 2014 For Recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ – General Stream
SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing and development of MSME sector in India. With the recent announcement from SIDBI, there are a few vacancies of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ – General Stream intended to be filled up through competent recruitment norms. The details of application procedure and criteria for selection are detailed as under:
- Opening of Online Registration Gateway: 01-July-2014
- Last day of operation of Online Registration Gateway: 20-July-2014
- Cut-Off Date for Age eligibility criteria: 01-July-2014
- Cut-Off Date for Academic eligibility: 20-July-2014
Name of the Vacancy Announced:
- Post Code.1: Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ – General Stream
Number of Vacancies:
- Total 80 Vacancies [UR-NIL, OBC-21, SC-12, ST-06 & out of this PWD-18]
Pay Scale and Stipendiary Provisions:
- The candidates successfully joining SIDBI will be eligible for remuneration in the scale of Rs.17100 – Rs.33200 (17 years) as applicable for Grade-A service.
- They will also be eligible for other allowances as per norms.
- The initial monthly emoluments at the time of induction will be approximately Rs.41000 per month.
- As per the existing guidelines of the Bank, candidates having already qualified JAIIB/ CAIIB (prior to joining SIDBI) will be eligible to be considered for grant of one/ two advance increments in the pay scale subject to production of documentary evidence to the satisfaction of the Bank in this regard.
- The selected candidates, at the time of their joining the course itself, will have to execute a Service Bond for serving SIDBI for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of their joining or Rs.2 Lakhs in breach of Bond.
- The selected candidates would be on a probation for a period of 2 years which is extendable up to maximum 4 years at the discretion of the Bank.
Pre Recruitment Training (PRT):
- As per Govt of India guidelines, Pre-recruitment training (PRT) would be conducted for SC/ST/OBC candidates for 8 days’ duration at the designated Training Centers of SIDBI.
- The candidates interested for this course, should have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any stream with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in either of the two qualifications from a recognized institute/ University.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing professional qualifications like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, Engineering, and Diploma in Banking, etc.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- The candidates applying for these vacancies must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceeded the maximum of 28 years as on 01-July-2014.
- However, for candidates belonging to reserved categories as demarcated by the Govt. of India, the upper age limit will be relaxed based on the norms specified.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Fees Exempted
- For all others: Rs.500
- The candidates only have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE where they can pay through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card by following the instructions.
- NO offline mode of payment will however, be accepted.
- The selection is done in the mode of Online Written Test followed by a Personal Interview.
- Candidates qualifying the personal interview will be considered for final short-listing.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
- The interested candidates can apply through Online mode only through the website of the SIDBI at www.sidbi.in
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility before applying. One must refer to official advertisement here www.sidbi.in/sites/default/files/careers/Detailed_advt_General_Stream.pdf
- The application form should be filled in accurately and should be verified before submission.
- The data entered cannot be changed or altered under any circumstances.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated online application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- They should not send this printout to the SIDBI.
- The candidates should follow the Career section of the website of SIDBI at www.sidbi.in in regular intervals for updates and announcements.
Small Industries Development Bank of India is a non-independent financial institution aimed to aid the growth and development of micro, small and medium-scale enterprises in India. The business domain of SIDBI consists of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which contribute significantly to the national economy in terms of production, employment and exports. MSME sector is an important pillar of Indian economy with a vast network of around 3 crore units, creating employment of about 7 crore, manufacturing more than 6,000 products, contributing about 45% to manufacturing output and about 40% of exports, directly and indirectly. In addition, SIDBI’s assistance also flows to the service sector including transport, health care, tourism sectors etc. SIDBI is considered among Top 30 Development Banks of the World.