SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) was established in 1990 as a principal financial institution for the promotion, financing and development of industry in the small scale sector and to co-ordinate the functions of the institutions engaged in the promotion and financing or developing industry in the small scale sector and for matters connected therewith. The business domain of SIDBI consists of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), which contribute significantly to the national economy in terms of production, employment and exports.
SIDBI has retained its position among the top 30 Development Banks of the World in the ranking of The Banker, London. As per the May 2001 issue of The Banker, London, SIDBI ranked 25th both in terms of Capital and Assets.
With the recent initiative, the SIDBI is inviting applications for various posts of Officers in Grade ‘A’, the details of which is mentioned as under:
Name of the Vacant Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Post Code 1 – Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (IT): 03 Positions
- Post Code 2 – Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Legal): 08 Positions
Note: Out of these 11 Positions 01 position is reserved for SC and 02 positions reserved for OBC candidates
- Opening date for registration of Online Application: 25-June-2013
- Last date for registration of Online Application: 09-July-2013
- Cutoff date for Age, Education and other essentials: 31-March-2013
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates selected as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ will receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.17100 – Rs.33200 per month with an approximate initial remuneration of Rs.36000 per month.
- Apart from that they will also be entitled to receive other perks and benefits as per rules of SIDBI
Academic/ Eligibility Requirements:
- Post Code 1 – Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (IT): The applicants must have B.Tech/ BE/ B.Sc. (Engg) in Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology Or, should have Masters in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. This is relaxable to 55% for SC/ST candidates.
The applicants must have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience and should have sound knowledge and experience of Database/ Network Administration.
- Post Code 2 – Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ (Legal): The applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. This is relaxable to 55% for SC/ST candidates.
The applicant must have at least 3 years of experience as a lawyer in a reputed bank/ financial institution.
- In addition to the qualification, proficiency in Computer Application is required for all these posts.
Age of the candidates:
As on 31-March-2013, the candidates should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed the maximum age of 28 years to be eligible to apply. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit for scheduled categories as per rules.
Period of Probation:
The candidates selected as Assistant Manager grade ‘A’ will be on a probation for 2 years, which will be extended up to 4 years at the discretion of the bank.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates for the above the positions will be selected on the basis of their performance through a Interview as decided by the SIDBI.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Fees exempted
- For all Others: Rs.300
- The fee can be remitted through Net banking or through Debit/ Credit card
How to Apply:
a) The candidates need to apply through ONLINE mode only at the website of SIDBI at : www.sidbi.in
b) It should be noted that the application form must be filled with exact and specific information
c) Only one application will be accepted from a single candidate
d) More than one registration will invalidate the candidature
e) Candidates already employed somewhere must apply with a NOC from the previous employer
f) Any other form of application, hand-written or self-typed will not be accepted.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://www.sidbi.com/sites/default/files/careers/Detailed%20advertisement_General.pdf.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>