Shipping Corporation Of India Recruitment Project for Assistant Manager For 2013
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Ltd., a Navratna PSU, is India’s premier shipping company has a significant presence on the global maritime map. The SCI occupies the Numero Uno position with its large and diversified fleet, operating in nearly all segments of shipping viz. break-bulk services, container services, liquid and dry bulk services, offshore services and passenger services. The company also mans and manages vessels on behalf of various Government bodies. The SCI continues to grow through strategic alliances and new business opportunities.
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) Ltd. announces a rewarding opportunities for young professionals for appointment at entry executive level as Assistant Manager with a probation period of one year. The details are as mentioned below:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 16-Feb-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 09-March-2013
- Dates for issue of Admit cards online: from 16-March to 23-March-2013
- Date of Written Examination: 24-March-2013
Details of vacancies: Total -21 vacancies
- Assistant Manager – (Management) – Number of Posts – 11 posts – Academics – 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Management/ Business Administration with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
- Assistant Manager – (Finance and Accounts) – Number of Posts – 6 posts – Academics – Successfully passed the ICAI or ICWAI examinations
- Assistant Manager – (Information Technology) – Number of Posts – 2 posts – Academics – 4 years full time Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/ Information Technology with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
- Assistant Manager – (Legal Professionals) – Number of Posts – 1 post – Academics – Degree in Law through a full time course of three years after graduation OR five years after 12th Standard with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
- Assistant Manager – (Electrical Engineer) – Number of Posts – 1 post – Academics – 4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent CGPA/OGPA
- For Post-Graduate candidates in Management preference will be given to candidates from the specialisations in Marketing, Human Resource, Finance, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, and International Trade.
- SAP certification is also desirable in addition to above mentioned academic qualifications.
Pay Scale provisions:
Selected candidates will be appointed as Assistant Managers in the pay band of Rs.20600 – Rs.46500. In addition, they will receive other allowances as per rules of SCI.
A candidate should not exceed 27 years as on 31-Jan-2013. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for privileged class (SC/ST/ OBC etc. as per rules).
- Application fee: Rs.550 (for General and OBC categories)
- For SC/ST/ PWD: Fees Exempted
- The fees can be paid through the system generated challan in any branch of State Bank of India. The fee has to be deposited in SCI’s Powerjyoti Account No. 32628866185.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
The selection of candidates will be done as per the following steps:
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Final merit list
How to apply:
- The candidates who fulfil the conditions of eligibility may apply online through SCI’s website at www.shipindia.com under the ‘current vacancies’ section
- The applicants should ensure that they fill all relevant columns with factual information
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) and PWD categories a copy of the Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate (as applicable) along with a copy of e-mail received for confirmation must be sent to –
P.O.Box 2091, Chennai-600020 by Ordinary Post so as to reach latest by 09.03.2013. For candidates belonging to General category, no documents are to be sent at this time.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement from Shipping Corporation Of India here Shipping Corporation Of India SCI Recruitment 2013 For 21 Assistant Manager Vacancies.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>