The Directorate of Secondary Education of Rajasthan plays a vital role in the development of the state. It lays the foundation from the secondary education to prosper the knowledge and understanding of the minors for creating a better future.
With the recent notification from the Directorate of Secondary Education, a competitive recruitment examination will be conducted for selection of 766 numbers of Laboratory Assistants in Grade-III for the year 2013-14 to be posted in 33 districts of Rajasthan. The selected candidates will be posted in various parts of the state and to support the functioning of Secondary Education under this directorate in Rajasthan.
The details of the eligibility criteria and the selection norms are as under:
Name of the examination:
- Direct Appointment of Laboratory Assistant (Grade-III) – 2013
Number of expected vacancies: Total 766
For details of vacancies for SC/ST/OBC/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ Meritorious Sportspersons and other special categories will be done as per the state government norms. Please refer to the website at http://labasstt.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Date of publication of Notification: 6-June-2013
- Starting date for Online Registration: 12-Jun-2013
- Last date for Online Registration: 1-July-2013 till 11:30 PM
- Deposition of Application Fees: From 12-June till 30-June-2013 till 6:00 PM
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- The applicant must have cleared Senior Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary Education (Graduation/ 10+2 standard) OR, equivalent qualification thereof with Science as an Optional Subject to be eligible to apply
- The applicant must have attained 18 years and should not have crossed 35 years as on 01-Jan-2014
- However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per rules for the candidates who fall under reserved categories as demarcated by the State Govt. of Rajasthan.
- This age relaxation will be applicable for candidates from Rajasthan State natives only.
- The applicants selected as Laboratory Assistants will receive a pay scale in PB-1 in the range of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with a grade pay of Rs.2400.
- There will be a fixed remuneration of Rs.7900 during the probation period
- For General, Creamy Layer of OBC and Special BC from Rajasthan and other state candidates: Rs.250
- For Non-creamy layer of OBC and SC/ST from Rajasthan State: Rs.150
- For all PWD/TSP (SC/ST)/Saharia from Baran Dist from Rajasthan State: Rs.75
- Apart from this a portal fee of Rs.40 has to be deposited by all candidates
- The fee can be remitted by the candidates through eMitra Kiosks and through Citizen Service Centres (CSC) only (as notified through the instructions at the website http://labasstt.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in/
Mode of Selection:
- The selection will be done through a check of marks obtained in the Senior Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary Education.
- This selection will be done strictly on a Merit Ranking basis
How to Apply:
a) The candidates fulfilling all eligibility credential can apply ONLINE through eMitra Kiosks and Citizen Service Centres (CSC) in the Rajasthan State at the website http://labasstt.rajshiksha.rajasthan.gov.in/
b) The applicants are advised read through the instructions and guidelines before submission of Online Application form
c) The candidates are advised to fill in the application with caution as there will be no chance of altering the data once the application form is submitted
d) After the completion of the registration, the candidates need to make the payment of fees, through the same kiosk or CSC to continue with the second part (final part) of the registration
e) The candidates have to upload their recent photograph and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online Application
f) The candidates should save the hardcopies of the application for future reference
g) The Sl. No of application and the Token number should be kept in safe custody by the applicants.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>