With the recent announcement, the Scooters India Limited envisages to induct Technician Vocational Apprentice Trainees in Automobile disciplines.
The details of the requirements and the eligibility conditions of application are as mentioned underneath:
- Date of publication of Notification and availability of Application from Online: 01-March-2015
- Last Date for Receiving Filled up Application Form: 20-March-2015
Vacancy Posts/ Subject-wise:
- Technician Vocational Apprentice Trainees (Automobile): 50 posts
- Reservation will be applicable as per rules for SC, ST, OBC candidates
- The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.1970/- per month for the duration of training
No other allowances will be applicable for the selected candidates as Trainees.
Essential Academics Eligibility:
- The candidates applying for these posts must have passed Intermediate, and should have completed a Vocational Course in Automobile Engineering/ Technician.
- Candidates, who have passed Intermediate prior to 2013, need not apply for these posts.
Period of Training:
- The candidates who would join the Scooter India Limited as Apprentice trainee, will undergo training for a period of one year from the date of their joining.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a Personal Interview after accessing the career marks in Intermediate and Vocational Trade.
- The Scooter India Limited may lay down norms for short-listing candidates for Personal Interview
- The Personal Interview will be held at the Lucknow and the address of the venue will be advised in the call letters
- Only those candidates selected on the basis of merit will be allowed for recruitment
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can apply through prescribed mode of application as available at the website of Scooter India Limited at http://www.scootersindia.com/html/job_openings.htm .
- The candidates are required to get acquainted with the eligibility conditions prior to applying.
- The candidates need to fill factual information and paste recent passport size photographs along with their running signatures during filing of application form.
- The application completed in all respect and super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR TECHNICIAN VOCATIONAL APPRENTICE TRAINEES (AUTOMOBILE)”
- The completed applications should be sent only by Registered Post to the following address so as to reach by the last date mentioned (i.e. 20-March-2015)
Address to send the completed Application Form:
The Dy. Manager (HR)
Scooters India Limited
Post Bag No. 23, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow (UP) -226008
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>